Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,147 members, 7,960,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. (500 Views)

Of Ipob And Its Sympathisers: What They Should Take Note Of / The Jihadists And Crusaders!!! / Patience Jonathan Floors Aisha Buhari's Sympathisers In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
Dear Nigerian Jihadists and their sympathisers,

I was reading the news about the increased bombings today in Jos and Abuja where hundreds have lost their lives.

But after some deep thought and analysis I realised this problem is not exclusive to Nigeria but also Tunisia, Egypt, Kenya, Europe, America, Russia , and the list is endless.

Anywhere you become an increasing minority you want the majority to adapt to your way of life and dance to your tune.

Since you must think that we are inferior to you in the eyes of Allah , and therefore by peace or war we must be subjugated, can you kindly answer a few valid questions before you carry out the next bombing or beheading ?

1. Do you really believe that when you kiil the infidel , you are going to heaven to live with virgins and associated luxuries such as pure milk, infinite quantities of wine, dates etc etc ?

2. Do you honestly believe that a loving God will implore you to perform mass and gross massacres on unsuspecting and innocent human beings created in his image ?

3. Do you think that God hates the rest of his creation so much , and that he is entirely powerless and so requires your assistance to wipe out the infidel ?

4. Why can you not exist with other people in peace and let life be enjoyable and exciting. Why must you dwell with your brethren in hatred , constant anger and suspicion ?

5. When you say your religion is PEACE, kindly explain because we are all confused. We hear peace but all we see is BLOOD. Or will there be peace once all the infidels are wiped out ? That surely cannot be true because in Iraq even the Shia and Sunnis massacre each other.

6. Most importantly why do you ALWAYS target my people the IGBOS ?

Please answer the questions honestly.

And I wish you bad luck during the planning of your next BOMB. It will not suceed In Jesus NAME.

Your's sincerely,

The crusader, Frosbel.
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by renntin: 2:06pm On Jan 12, 2011
May all jihadists rot in hell angry
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
@OP. i don't know why i figured you to be a hardcore, islamic extremist, i must have mistaken you for someone else using your nl id.

The problem with Islamic Fundamentalism or Extremism has little to do with the influence of the so-called Extremists often termed as a minority. It has much to do with the naive and blissful self-deception of Muslims who consider this group of extremists as a minority. They have so-far managed to impact the entire planet on such a humoungous scale than so-called Peaceful Islamist will ever be able to do.

The Majority of Peaceful Muslims are simply not doing anything about their "barbaric" brothers. unless, they are actually a dying minority and not the other way round.

Libya's President may not be insanely wrong after all. if religion is the problem then let us split like Sudan, North Nigeria and South Nigeria. smiley
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2011
Posted by: lagerwhenindoubt
@OP. i don't know why i figured you to be a hardcore, islamic extremist, i must have mistaken you for someone else using your nl id.

lol,lol,lol grin grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
I am still waiting for a response from vedaxcool and that person called Jon.Bee, grin
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2011
The crusader, Frosbel.

i wonder what the crusaders you are aping believed

did they also believe they were going to heaven etal?
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is a funny thrend i tell you

@op

do you think you are writing to devils angry angry angry angry
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2011
oyb:

i wonder what the crusaders you are aping believed

did they also believe they were going to heaven etal?

Crusader for Jesus, not the Catholic crusaders, grin grin grin grin

Oyb my bro I know you are good man , please read my article again, its directed to Jihadists And Their Sympathizers.

Remember I am also writing articles about false christian churches that have invaded our society and abandoned the true Gospel of Christ which is LOVE.

Peace Bro.
Re: A Letter To All Nigerian Jihadists And Their Sympathisers. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
do you think you are writing to devils angry angry angry angry

Please expantiate undecided

(1) (Reply)

Head Of Service To Stop Lateness With Technology / Money Envelop Picked In Convention Arena: What Do You Think? / Adeboye Holds Prayer Summit For Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.