Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,443 members, 7,888,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1198 Views)

Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Plant Bomb In Shaforon Village, Adamawa State (Photos) / Boko Haram Member Caught While Trying To Plant Bomb In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Ostdesigns: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 9:55am On May 10, 2020
It is becoming worrisome. I wonder what the Federal Government is doing to checkmate this growing and worrisome development in the society.
Re: . by helinues: 9:55am On May 10, 2020
Let them explode in their region.

Whatever a man sow, he shall reap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Arrewa: 10:12am On May 10, 2020
Dear Op!

Your weapon of propaganda which is Almajiri is gone for good!!

All the remaining Almajiris have been taken back to their villages... Whit the government registering all of them... They will be sponsored by the government to go to school...

The Northern Governors come together to ban the system to deal with anyone who try to oppose them! They signed it into law!

But the Igbos are not happy with this!!

Almejiri system is the most powerful tool for your propaganda in painting the north black!!

You never want it to end....

This is the reason you people keep creating thread everyday on Nairaland to remind us about Almajiris!

Spreading propaganda on how the north are planing to send Almajiris to the east...

Al-majiri is no more... I feel your pains

Look for another means of spreading your lies and propaganda... Almajiri system is now a past tense....

So if you want continue creating threads everyday for Almajiri matter... It will not bring them back!
Re: . by Ostdesigns: 10:14am On May 10, 2020
It is going to affect us all though.A ticking time bomb for us all.Seen news about them wanting spreading across the country?
I don't think federal government is doing about their growing rate at all.I'm tired of these country,the only news I see now are bad news cry cry
Re: . by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:17am On May 10, 2020
the most backward region in the world
Re: . by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:18am On May 10, 2020
helinues:
Let them explode in their region.

Whatever a man sow, he shall reap
happy Sunday my guy wink

sorry I forgot you be Muslim
Ramadan Kareem helinues wink
Re: . by dangermouse(m): 10:19am On May 10, 2020
The Northern governors decision to do away with them is a right step but ill timed in the face of this covid-19 pandemic. They should have been rehabilitated and trained to aquire vocational skills to help them fend for themselves instead of abandoning them to there own devices. Now they are all making there way to the South to continue begging for alms to survive but the South would rather not want them because of the pandemic and the attending implications. I pity for them.

2 Likes

Re: . by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:19am On May 10, 2020
Arrewa:
I must admit
we're the most backward region in the world
things must change
sure
Re: . by Tivdoo(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2020
Almejiri system has been in the north long before colonial era, even the whites couldn't end it, no one will

Re: . by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:27am On May 10, 2020
Northern governors believe that almajiri are now turning against them politically,no longer supports their atrocities that’s why they have to do away with them
Re: . by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:34am On May 10, 2020
Arrewa:
you say north is the most backward region?? No... This is the most backward region in the world!!
oga North is the most backward region in the world

kiss the truth
Re: . by babasolution: 11:57am On May 10, 2020
The southwest is actually the most backward region in Nigeria,with all their potential see how the region is.They have the best ports-access to sea in Nigeria,so many other potentials but they havent made good of them.
Re: . by SouthNigerian: 1:13pm On May 10, 2020
Ostdesigns:
Hmmm,there are over 7 milllion of Almajiris in Nigeria.I recently watched a devastating video of this kids in their hundreds striving to get food to eat which prompted me to write this.I don't get the sanity behind giving birth to more children than one can cater for and them leave them to the streets.It is so sad,these innocent children are prone to abuse , violations and can be easily manipulated,then in the next few years,they won't be so innocent anymore.These sets of children,i won't be surprised if they become insurgents and terrorists.Damn!I have so many mixed feelings about this topic.
During these pandemic,with all the stay at home,stay safe order...we really don't expect them to be able do any of these,do we?

Though, I don't know what the Northern leaders truly wants but I think the Almajiris destiny can change if we who have independent minds decide to become great so as to lift the poor Almajiris.

You and me can help the Almajiris become something tangible in the future.
Re: . by ThatFairGuy: 2:06pm On May 10, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Op!

Your weapon of propaganda which is Almajiri is gone for good!!

All the remaining Almajiris have been taken back to their villages... Whit the government registering all of them... They will be sponsored by the government to go to school...

The Northern Governors come together to ban the system to deal with anyone who try to oppose them! They signed it into law!

But the Igbos are not happy with this!!

Almejiri system is the most powerful tool for your propaganda in painting the north black!!

You never want it to end....

This is the reason you people keep creating thread everyday on Nairaland to remind us about Almajiris!

Spreading propaganda on how the north are planing to send Almajiris to the east...

Al-majiri is no more... I feel your pains

Look for another means of spreading your lies and propaganda... Almajiri system is now a past tense....

So if you want continue creating threads everyday for Almajiri matter... It will not bring them back!

@Arrewa, don't mind that impostor (ObafemiAwolowo) he's an Igbo guy.

1 Like

Re: . by ThatFairGuy: 2:08pm On May 10, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
the most backward region in the world
Oga change your name, why are you not proud of being an Igbo again Omenkata?
Re: . by Arrewa: 2:12pm On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

@Arrewa, don't mind that impostor (ObafemiAwolowo) he's an Igbo guy.
I know... He's Omenkata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by SIONKPO1(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
@arrewa,what do you gain by lieing in this forum,almajiris are overwhelming much in the north,dambatta,kunchi,zaria,makarfi,birnin gwari and other towns in the north
Re: . by ObafemiAwoIowo: 3:31pm On May 10, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Oga change your name, why are you not proud of being an Igbo again Omenkata?
shey you don dey poke nose ba?
ok oo
Re: . by ThatFairGuy: 9:16pm On May 10, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
shey you don dey poke nose ba? ok oo
Abeg no vex. Don't start monitoring me or return striking my posts grin

1 Like

Re: . by agulion: 9:39pm On May 10, 2020
Let it exploe in the north or in South West, close to MURIC office

(1) (Reply)

European‘describe $356m Failed Railway Contract As Nigeria’s Biggest Laundary / Nigeria Is Crumbling Within, Losing Respect Outside Of It / I Almost Withdrew From Edo Governorship Race - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.