Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State (1368 Views)

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by EmmyBlogs(f): 9:19am On May 11, 2020
A viral cult group by the name, Manphite has released a video showing their retaliation on another rival cult group by the name, Eiye who attacked some of the manphite gang members in Edo State.

HGS Media Plus learnt that one of the Manphite cult group member was attacked by their rival cult group, the Eiye confraternity.

The 2:59 minutes video was divided into two part, first part showed a Manphite member been brutalized by some Eiye members which prompted the retaliation as seen in the second part of the video.

While been brutalized by the Manphite cult group, one of the manphite member who was interrogating the Eiye member asked why him and his gang dared their cult group.

He also went on to tell him that if he avoids the Manphite cult group, he will survive, but if he does not, he will die and his parents will only cry and later forget about him.

"The beginning of Manphite is the beginning of wisdom, the beginning of Manphite is the beginning of not die. If u avoid Manphite, you no go die, but if you say Manphite na your mate, see, you go die, your parents, them go only just feel em for some time" the Manphite member said.

The necessary authorities need to put am end to the violent of all rival cult group in Edo State.

See more: https://www.google.com/amp/s/hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/05/11/rival-cult-group-ambush-each-others-member-in-edo-state/amp/

cc: lalasticlala
cc: Mynd44

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Lavisha(f): 9:20am On May 11, 2020
gosh
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Kingdollar28(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2020
undecided

Local cultists...

If you ask dem now,dem go tell say Nelson Mandela is rugged ! grin grin
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Davash222(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2020
If u avoid CULTISM, you no go die, but if you say CULTISM na your mate, see, you go die, your parents, them go only just feel em for some time"

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Davash222(m): 9:26am On May 11, 2020
Kingdollar28:
undecided

Local cultists...

Nelson Mandela was never 'rugged'. Get your facts right.
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by donbachi(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2020
E go hard for cult related matters to die down in Edo state...no be today e start.

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Kingdollar28(m): 9:31am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Nelson Mandela was never 'rugged'. Get your facts right.

Oga review my comments well and quote again...

I was mimicking...

1 Like

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by decatalyst(m): 9:34am On May 11, 2020
Kingdollar28:
undecided

Local cultists...

Very dirty lots

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Davash222(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2020
Kingdollar28:

I was mimicking...
Get your mimicking right.
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:45am On May 11, 2020
SAY NO TO CULTISM! If you are still trapped in the web of cultism, RENOUNCE, REPENT and SURRENDER YOUR LIFE TO JESUS! Tomorrow might never come...

"Jesus Christ is Our Perfect Sacrifice, He is Our Atonement"

Culled from the book Atonement. A MUST READ!

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by devilmaycry: 9:48am On May 11, 2020
Children cult...i rather join ogboni grin
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Fragility6: 4:02pm On May 11, 2020
Kingdollar28:

I was mimicking...
Dat guy blike sadist
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Daum: 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
Una no see Fulani herdsmen.
Ozuor
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by slyfox35(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
The day you join a cult in Benin ,that's the day your life starts tracking backward
Meanwhile non cultists be chilling during the lockdown and enjoying mango like...

Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by Exmilitant(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
I thought it was, 'who price go pay'. Why dem no killam? If dat flier get level for him nest those marphite go regret o.. Say no to cultism, it's pay is death!!
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by irunoko(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2020
grin

All Cultists always look the same dirty, filthy,poor, irritating, lousy, and dysfunctional

Even the ones that claim they're undergraduates look hungry, sickly, malnourished and tattered when you see them you will be wondering how this one managed to be admitted

Anyway the Bible has said it all the days of the life of the wicked is full of misery and unrest.from one problem to the other

the scums of the earth are gradually reducing themselves.its even sweeten my heart that they're depopulating themselves one by one but some children of perdition are still joining them thinking they'll be invisible

To all new nonentities who choose to be deceived with all the access to information we have today REST IN PIECES IN ADVANCE

your head will be used as artifacts in the museum of fellow cultists and shrines grin

That's if you have the opportunity to say your last goodbye to your family tongue
Re: Rival Cult Group Ambush Each Other's Member In Edo State by fa4dmike(m): 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
Na their game, let them solve it, when their cup full, they will drink from it

(1) (Reply)

Warring Cultists Arrested With Member’s Corpse In Ogun / Mexican Police Discover 45 Bags Of Body Parts In Bush / Lady Saved While Attempting To Commit Suicide From A Bridge Due To Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.