Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong (522 Views)

I Think Something Is Wrong With Nigeria. / Read And Join Us If You Think Something Need To Be Done. / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by nabiz(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2020
To make my story short, my friend told me that he is tired of civilization. He is my good friend. We attended the same school and he is not lacking(financially average) he confided to me that he want to live far away from people. He told me that he hate the world especially the capitalist and government that exploit his the poor. He said the world is fake full of secrets. He said he wants to be closer to nature and want to live thousands of miles away from people. He just want peace and to start a world of his own and a new culture that people tourist will love to share in thousands years to come.

His only challenge now is his wife and 2 children that may not cherish his idea. I have tried to convince him but he insisted, that no body can stop him. He is now staying away from me. He said he is read to give all he has made to his family, especially his children in case the refused to follow him. He said if his wife refuce to follow him, he will look for another woman that will understand him even if she is a local girl to maka another family. For now he don't have any location in mind but he is studying the map to choose his destination. My question is do you think my friend is made, though I don't see any sign of madness in him.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by vincijr(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
Time will tell if he is mad

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by risos(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2020
Gimmie his number, there are ideal locations for people like him. Civilization na scam, lemme give him green induction.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by nabiz(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2020
risos:
Gimmie his number, there are ideal locations for people like him. Civilization na scam, lemme give him green induction.
I hope you mean well for him. I will give you but need to tell him first
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by helinues: 1:41pm On May 11, 2020
Is he going into an exile or what?
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by 900winer(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2020
Him business grin grin
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 11, 2020
At times when frustration hit someone,it can alter the way ones brain functions.
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 11, 2020
Find out what books or weblinks he read and discovered lately which get him highly intoxicated in madness to make such decision.

I guess he is motivated by assimilated stories, because he can't just discover the bewitchment and deception of civilisation without first fixing his eyes and mind deeply programmed into expository informations.

This is why philosophy atheism textbooks raised and keeps raising mad psycho men in the streets...

Or astra force is manipulating him? Help him out, call the anointed Church elders.
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by ikabasa1(m): 2:03pm On May 11, 2020
nabiz:
To make my story short, my friend told me that he is tired of civilization. He is my good friend. We attended the same school and he is not lacking(financially average) he confided to me that he want to live far away from people. He told me that he hate the world especially the capitalist and government that exploit his the poor. He said the world is fake full of secrets. He said he wants to be closer to nature and want to live thousands of miles away from people. He just want peace and to start a world of his own and a new culture that people tourist will love to share in thousands years to come.

His only challenge now is his wife and 2 children that may not cherish his idea. I have tried to convince him but he insisted, that no body can stop him. He is now staying away from me. He said he is read to give all he has made to his family, especially his children in case the refused to follow him. He said if his wife refuce to follow him, he will look for another woman that will understand him even if she is a local girl to maka another family. For now he don't have any location in mind but he is studying the map to choose his destination. My question is do you think my friend is made, though I don't see any sign of madness in him.
Mental issue ooo
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by GreenDestiny2: 2:05pm On May 11, 2020
There are vast uninhabited mountains in China. He should choose one of such. Just that he will need some developed incisors needed to compete with the cat family like cheetah.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by denko(m): 2:42pm On May 11, 2020
He is joining Boko haram dont make mistake about it
Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by Okoroawusa: 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
Which weed joint are you guys having this conversation?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by firo08(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2020
Is sense mental issue.
Pls don't leave him in this trying time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help My Friend, I Think Something Is Wrong by ecolime(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
In building a new world if his own, does it mean he will grow his own food, develop his own automobiles, power generation, clothing or he's gonna start clothing himself with leaves?

How will create his next generation(s) without inbreeding?

Please shed more light.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primary / Wike Begins Decontamination, Issues Reopening Of Schools, Churches / Boko Haram Releases New Video As They Kill Nigerian Soldier And Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.