Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,748 members, 7,962,437 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Greedy Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Greedy Ladies (816 Views)

Best Come Back Line Ever For Greedy Women. / IS THIS A GREEDY OR A WICKED GIRLFRIEND? / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greedy Ladies by blessing12345(f): 9:27am On May 14, 2020
Na wa for this world, na so one man wan marry the woman say make e go bring unbringable things
The request is crazy, if u be the man, u go still marry the woman
See

See images below and post ur comments

Re: Greedy Ladies by Nobody: 9:29am On May 14, 2020
It all depends
Re: Greedy Ladies by Olunmercy56(f): 9:30am On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greedy Ladies by Nobody: 9:31am On May 14, 2020
cheesy grin
See list, is he marrying two sisters from same family at once

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by blessing12345(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2020
No be small my brother
Re: Greedy Ladies by xendra: 9:48am On May 14, 2020
OP are you Ok? how is it the lady that is greedy? when she is not getting anything from it.

those list are made by men...... their hatred for each other is unexplainable grin

I know at least 2 ladies, (1 my friend) who cried for how inconsiderate her family was for the kind of list they gave her fiance, her anger was mostly for tha fact that this people didn't care how she went through school and it was same man that helped her.

this Rubbish in traditional marriages should be scrapped.

2 Likes

Re: Greedy Ladies by Juliusmomoh: 9:48am On May 14, 2020
And the girl is not even a virgin oo... The guy that disvirgin her only buy her one indomie and egg cry

2 Likes

Re: Greedy Ladies by blessing12345(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2020
I swear I dey tell u , some ladies don't tire me
Re: Greedy Ladies by topedoski(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Poverty eradication strategy grin cheesy
Re: Greedy Ladies by Fweezy(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2020
This is preposterous. I won't marry such a lady or from such a family. This is why so many promising young ladies today remain single and become single mothers with nobody willing to wife them afterwards. It is highly important to research any girl and her family very well before making any proposals for marriage. Seeing that only few rich guys can afford such requirements let them go and buy the girls and leave other guys out of it. Only time will tell if it will be worth it at the end.
Re: Greedy Ladies by blessing12345(f): 10:36am On May 14, 2020
My brother I don tire, even the man wey wan marry the lady. The man don japa he don run away
Re: Greedy Ladies by blessing12345(f): 10:38am On May 14, 2020
No dear it was actually the lady that wrote the list, she showed it to the man , he now ran away
xendra:
OP are you Ok? how is it the lady that is greedy? when she is not getting anything from it.

those list are made by men...... their hatred for each other is unexplainable grin

I know at least 2 ladies, (1 my friend) who cried for how inconsiderate her family was for the kind of list they gave her fiance, her anger was mostly for tha fact that this people didn't care how she went through school and it was same man that helped her.

Re: Greedy Ladies by xendra: 10:54am On May 14, 2020
blessing12345:
No dear it was actually the lady that wrote the list, she showed it to the man , he now ran away
Then its just a joke. good riddance to any man that runs away because of a joke

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by StubbornGENIUS: 10:57am On May 14, 2020
xendra:
Then its just a joke. good riddance any man that runs away because of a joke
Some Guys have little or no sense of humour

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by EM123: 11:09am On May 14, 2020
If u want a cheap traditional marriage , take the woman for credit , after 4 to 5 children , go and pay her bride price , buy the little item u can aford in the list , if they ask for any other thing u beg dem , or u give them 1 thousand naira with abeg . Them no they marry woman finish, pray that the woman will not die in ur hand when u are marrying her on credit because that will be the worst mistake of ur life, ur list will be longer than when she is alife.
Re: Greedy Ladies by blessing12345(f): 11:23am On May 14, 2020
Guy u funny
Re: Greedy Ladies by JustinNepolian: 11:56am On May 14, 2020
Re: Greedy Ladies by Lightangel65: 2:25pm On May 14, 2020
xendra:

Exactly it's not the lady that wrote this it's her greedy parents

1 Like

Re: Greedy Ladies by Lightangel65: 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
All these parents they act like they are selling their daughter as a slave.
In my place it's just 50naira

(1) (Reply)

Couple marry naked in front of 40 naked guests and a naked officiator (photos) / A Friend Is Pregnant And Confused Please Your Advice. / Girls Never Date Any Guy That Is Into Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.