Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,291 members, 7,934,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (239 Views)

Fibroid Operation / Your Final Bustop For Fibroid And Endometriosis Cure. / My Mother Has Fibroid, I Need Solutions To Stop It Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Godiula19(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2020
Thanks
Re: . by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2020
Is it not easier to plead for a doctor who can help you(on humanitarian grounds) do the surgery by accepting the little you have than requesting for 50,000 at this period most people are not financially buoyant?

I have some Gynaecologist friends in portharcourt who can agree to do it at that amount you have been able to raise just on humanitarian grounds, if I plead with them(usually they charge between 500,000 to 1million, depending on the client,etc.....which is still cheap compared to abroad).

But you'll have to first do an abdominopelvic ultrasound(if you haven't already done so) to confirm the diagnosis, as well as do a few other basic tests to assess her fitness for surgery.
Re: . by Godiula19(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2020
Thanks a lot bro..... Coming all the way their will be stressful and with this whole lock down ish in Port but will try to see what we can do about getting transport fair will be another issue entirely

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: NYSC MTU Students Donate 1000 Sanitizers To Kogi Communities (photos) / History Of Influenza Outbreaks In 19th Century / Digital Thermometer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.