Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,152 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? (1306 Views)

Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 14, 2020
I met this astonishing, beautiful and unmatched soul barely two months ago, in all honesty she is the best thing that has ever happened to me in recent times.

During one of our discussions lately, she disclosed the state of her hymen to me, which I confirmed to be intact and untouched.

Literally, she made it known to me that she was going to keep it till the big day, to me it was no biggie cuz I had been a celibate for years now. And I don't want to come between her and the vow she made to God, she wanted to maintain chastity .

I got a job @ NNPC this year as a graduate trainee without disclosing it to her, just to ascertained her level of loyalty, the big surprise was she has never complained of me being jobless.

During this lock down, we became intimate and i deflowered her, hmm.

The problem now is, she came to my place last night, and said that her spiritual father/ director told her to pause the relationship without any solid reasons. while I'm yet to hear from my own spiritual daddy's approval since i lodged the complaint to him.

Fam, im in distress and heart broken right now, cuz this is a lady I want to officially get married to next year, and she is a rare breed that I want my unborn kids to emulate.

Please Nlaanders, Should I just let go or still pressure her more ?
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by KristaPretty(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2020
She disclosed the state of her hymen to you which you confirmed by yourself. Now she say she no do and you're worried.

Give her time, she wants to put you inside a bottle. She will come around when she and her spiritual baba are done with your spirit grin grin grin grin

Daddy Hymen grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2020
KristaPretty:
She disclosed the state of her hymen to you which you confirmed by yourself. Now she say she no do and you're worried.

Give her time, she wants to put you inside a bottle. She will come around when she and her spiritual baba are done with your spirit grin grin grin grin

Daddy Hymen grin grin grin

Funny , she is a believer... seriously, is hard to let go!
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2020
let her go and follow-follow her spiritual daddy, and focus on finding a woman who will be in control of her own decisions in life.

clean mouth and waka!
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by budaatum: 5:08pm On May 14, 2020
Adiadi1:

I think you already pressured her when you broke her hymen "that she was going to keep it till the big day", though I bet you'd deny it.

You should both wait till you are mature enough so your "spiritual daddy's" stop making decisions for you.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Phenomenal16(f): 5:12pm On May 14, 2020
Adiadi1:
I met this astonishing, beautiful and unmatched soul barely two months ago, in all honesty she is the best thing that has ever happened to me in recent times.

During one of our discussions lately, she disclosed the state of her hymen to me, which I confirmed to be intact and untouched.

Literally, she made it known to me that she was going to keep it till the big day, to me it was no biggie cuz I had been a celibate for years now. And I don't want to come between her and the vow she made to God, she wanted to maintain chastity .

I got a job @ NNPC this year as a graduate trainee without disclosing it to her, just to ascertained her level of loyalty, the big surprise was she has never complained of me being jobless.

The problem now is, she came to my place last night, and said that her spiritual father/ director told her to pause the relationship without any solid reasons. while I'm yet to hear from my own spiritual daddy's approval since i lodged the complaint to him.

Fam, im in distress and heart broken right now, cuz this is a lady I want to officially get married to next year, and she is a rare breed that I want my unborn kids to emulate.

.....Do u think is easy for a gal to leave the guy that broke her?
Trust me it is not easy
Give her time to sort herself
She's feeling used already... And probably her spiritual director must av told her that d relationship has been defiled........that she should quit.......we know all this things
Now,,,give a little space....... Once u get to talk to her ....tell her ur intentions .......convince u r not trying to eat n clean mouth....
For a Lady to keep herself up till now strikes a cord for me personally.....
Don't just let her go......she's feeling guilty of not being able to keep her vow to God...I don't blame her....
Then pray
Good luck... Hope this helps

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
let her go and follow-follow her spiritual daddy, and focus on finding a woman who will be in control of her own decisions in life.

clean mouth and waka!

Baba, to have a woman is an issue but to have the right one, I'm entirely confused. Thanks though!
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Amarabae(f): 5:15pm On May 14, 2020
she must be a religious fanatic

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 14, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....Do u think is easy for a gal to leave the guy that broke her?
Trust me it is not easy
Give her time to sort herself
She's feeling used already... And probably her spiritual director must av told her that d relationship has been defiled........that she should quit.......we know all this things
Now,,,give a little space....... Once u get to talk to her ....tell her ur intentions .......convince u r not trying to eat n clean mouth....
For a Lady to keep herself up till now strikes a cord for me personally.....
Don't just let her go......she's feeling guilty of not being able to keep her vow to God...I don't blame her....
Then pray
Good luck... Hope this helps

Thanks dear, food for thought .I hope she will be mature enough to understand cuz my intentions are of good.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 14, 2020
Amarabae:
she must be a religious fanatic
You are not far from the truth...
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 14, 2020
budaatum:

I think you already pressured her when you broke her hymen "that she was going to keep it till the big day", though I bet you'd deny it.

You should both wait till you are mature enough so your "spiritual daddy's" stop making decisions for you.

Bro my family will not approve the marriage, if is not confirmed spiritually, that's the Problem.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Liliantalks: 5:22pm On May 14, 2020
U both r kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Ishilove: 5:24pm On May 14, 2020
So your 'spiritual daddies' are the ones making the decisions on your personal life?

The two of you are not ready or mature enough for a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Ningen(m): 5:25pm On May 14, 2020
Another virgin off the market.

Please, you guys should take it easy now. Some of us want to lose our V card to a V card holder.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by budaatum: 5:25pm On May 14, 2020
Adiadi1:

Bro my family will not approve the marriage, if is not confirmed spiritually, that's the Problem.

I strongly suggest you heed the following:
Liliantalks:
U both r kids

Your family will and should not be in the marriage with you, and if you don't know that already, you are not mature enough to marry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
Adiadi1:
Baba, to have a woman is an issue but to have the right one, I'm entirely confused. Thanks though!

i never understand women that have r/ship with you, then out the blue, now talks of these bastards in robe controlling their lives.

so the prophet was ok with you guys dating, ok with her staying at your home during quarantine, ok with her sleeping in your bed, ok with you guys fukcing... but suddenly you guys are not good together anymore?!?!?! what a waste of hymen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On May 14, 2020
Ningen:
Another virgin off the market.

Please, you guys should take it easy now. Some of us want to lose our V card to a V card holder.

br, there are many V card holders out there, no worries.... some are genuine V card holders and others are refurbished V card holders.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Liliantalks post=89546320] U both r kids [/quote
We ain't kids Sis....we are just being careful! thanks
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 14, 2020
Ishilove:
So your 'spiritual daddies' are the ones making the decisions on your personal life?

The two of you are not ready or mature enough for a relationship.

hmm, I'm yet to hear from mine, moreover I had made up my mind , the problem is coming from her.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by ibkayee(f): 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
I steer clear of religious fanatics and anyone brainwashed enough to put a relationship in the hands of any 'spirit daddy'

You sha sound like you deserve each other

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Starz825(m): 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
Adiadi1:

So why did you take her virginity when u already claimed she wants to maintain chastity.....
Something led to another abi

2 Likes

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by budaatum: 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
Adiadi1:
We ain't kids Sis....we are just being careful! thanks
Not that this is decided by numbers or anything, but as this thread of your's grows, count how many say you are kids then let me know if you will ignore them all.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Liliantalks: 5:48pm On May 14, 2020
[quote author=Adiadi1 post=89546581][/quote] careful about what ? Both of u had sex , like every adult do n u r reporting urself to pastor , So u can’t make ur decision and stand by them. Was pastor there when she was opening her legs wide ? I don’t admire people with no privacy , it’s annoying,

Well , just ask her this , don’t u wish to get married to the man that disvirgined you ? Cause as it is u r already my wife , it’s money that’s remaining. Jokingly , she will not leave you , she’s just emotional!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 14, 2020
Liliantalks:
careful about what ? Both of u had sex , like every adult do n u r reporting urself to pastor , So u can’t make ur decision and stand by them. Was pastor there when she was opening her legs wide ? I don’t admire people with no privacy , it’s annoying,

Well , just ask her this , don’t u wish to get married to the man that disvirgined you ? Cause as it is u r already my wife , it’s money that’s remaining. Jokingly , she will not leave you , she’s just emotional!

Thanks, I see sense in it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 14, 2020
Starz825:

So why did you take her virginity when u already claimed she wants to maintain chastity.....
Something led to another abi

I shouldn't have done it, if I had no intention of getting married to her.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by johnkey: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
lol @ spiritual father. Na these kind people prophet dey tell say their mama na witch the mama go chop serious beating from them.

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by IAmSkinny: 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
I am only interested in the NNPC employment part. The rest of the story sounds like bdldbbdkod djbd dhdjjwuejjd nndnjd but hdjuvdvdvbdvkdikd if hsiiwbbdjdjjjbdd or jdiihhiodbbdjdjduwvd to me

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by AfroKnight: 12:51am On May 15, 2020
The way you’re going on about this, you will give this girl the tools to manipulate you.

Get a grip. You can’t be panicking like a teenager because of a babe you just met. Chill.

If she wants a pause, give her a long pause. Don’t initiate the reunion. If she comes back, fine. If she doesn’t return, that’s fine also.

In the meantime, you should start moving on in your mind.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by seunlayi(m): 2:03am On May 15, 2020
grin
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Olunmercy56(f): 2:14am On May 15, 2020
Never give up on her, she might want to see your reaction.
Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 15, 2020
AfroKnight:
The way you’re going, you will give this girl the tools to manipulate you.

Get a grip. You can’t be panicking like a teenager because of a babe you just met. Chill.

If she wants a pause, give her a long pause. Don’t initiate the reunion. If she comes back, fine. If she doesn’t return, that’s fine also.

In the meantime, you should start moving on in your mind.

Thank you sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could It Be That Love Is Not For Me? by Nobody: 7:20am On May 15, 2020
seunlayi:
If you know this stories are fake oya like my comment

Man, I have never created thrend on Nland before, this might be my first and last, i can't cook stories, be guided.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wish The Lockdown Continues Forever, I Don't Want To Loose Amina / Elderly Man Caught Molesting A Lady Inside A Moving Bus (video) / Man Joins Zoom, Forgets A Camera Is On, Having Fun With A Lady(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.