Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (19564 Views)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Akinagirl(f): 6:07am On Jan 16, 2011
What you need to do is call off the wedding. You do not need to marry her. You are not ready for marriage and obviously you are not responsible because you still want to play around. You have even stated that you did not love her. So, in other words you are with her out of pity and that is going to be even WORSE when you all get married. You will blame her for your unhappiness. Never try to make someone else happy at your expense. If you don't want to marry her then please don't. You will be miserable and in the process make her miserable. She deserves to have a man that loves her just as much as she loves him, you my friend are standing in her way. LET IT GO!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2011
Akinagirl:

What you need to do is call off the wedding. You do not need to marry her. You are not ready for marriage and obviously you are not responsible because you still want to play around. You have even stated that you did not love her. So, in other words you are with her out of pity and that is going to be even WORSE when you all get married. You will blame her for your unhappiness. Never try to make someone else happy at your expense. If you don't want to marry her then please don't. You will be miserable and in the process make her miserable. She deserves to have a man that loves her just as much as she loves him, you my friend are standing in her way. LET IT GO!

Too late 2 let her go darlin. You want her spirit to taunt me 4 the rest of my life abi. I've twice drove her away in the past but she kept coming back to me. Wedding is fast approaching and have resigned my faith in marrying her. She claimed she's got a strong spirit and that if I left her I might regret it for the rest of my life. Can't joke around with that! Besides that, she's using the innocence thing as an excuse to want to be with me for the rest of her life. She can't see another man touching her. Just a bit confuse.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Wislet(f): 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2011
paris10:

Too late 2 let her go darlin. You want her spirit to taunt me 4 the rest of my life abi. I've twice drove her away in the past but she kept coming back to me. Wedding is fast approaching and have resigned my faith in marrying her. She claimed she's got a strong spirit and that if I left her I might regret it for the rest of my life. Can't joke around with that! Besides that, she's using the innocence thing as an excuse to want to be with me for the rest of her life. She can't see another man touching her. Just a bit confuse.
you're planning on marrying her & starting a family, yet u have already started insulting yourself, mocking ur girl especially wer her friends are concerned & disgracing ur future family. Young man u are single handedly bringing shame to both of u even before u walk to de altar. It's a pity-a real pity. . If u know u have a weakness where girls are concerned, why dont u tell ur girlfriend to stop her friends coming to ur house & spending de night. Talk to her. Am sure ur behaviour might be causing her shame outside, but she's sticking wit u cos u broke her virginity. Is it a crime 4 her to love u? There are men like u looking 4 de love of a good woman, but u have it wit u, yet u can't appreciate her & give her deserved respect. Wat morals are u going to pass on to ur children? To behave like goats anytime they're close to any girl? U beta tell ur girl ur weakness. Am sure she'll do everything in her power to help u overcome, cos no right-thinking lady will share her man wit another woman. But u must be ready & willing to help yourself too. Am sure u'll not like anyone of dos girls to hear about u in future & tell de person closest to them, ''Ah! Dat man is a goat. I know him'', Or ''Dat family is nothing to write home about especially the head of de family''. START ACCORDING YOURSELF SOME RESPECT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2011
Wislet:

you're planning on marrying her & starting a family, yet u have already started insulting yourself, mocking your girl especially wer her friends are concerned & disgracing your future family. Young man u are single handedly bringing shame to both of u even before u walk to de altar. It's a pity-a real pity. . If u know u have a weakness where girls are concerned, why dont u tell your girlfriend to stop her friends coming to your house & spending de night. Talk to her. Am sure your behaviour might be causing her shame outside, but she's sticking wit u cos u broke her virginity. Is it a crime 4 her to love u? There are men like u looking 4 de love of a good woman, but u have it wit u, yet u can't appreciate her & give her deserved respect. Wat morals are u going to pass on to your children? To behave like goats anytime they're close to any girl? U beta tell your girl your weakness. Am sure she'll do everything in her power to help u overcome, cos no right-thinking lady will share her man wit another woman. But u must be ready & willing to help yourself too. Am sure u'll not like anyone of dos girls to hear about u in future & tell de person closest to them, ''Ah! Dat man is a goat. I know him'', Or ''Dat family is nothing to write home about especially the head of de family''. START ACCORDING YOURSELF SOME RESPECT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Aah, your words are too strong o. You almost brought tears 2 my eyes. Don't know what 2 say again. Can't stop her from bringing her friends to my house, she would definitely want to know my reasons.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Phate07(m): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2011

Bloody Psychopath. angry
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by 1one: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2011
The Unfortunate thing about animalistic randy behaviour like yours is that it feeds the general 'soaked in black dye' opinion that girls have about guys.Guys are dogs they say,

I don't give much weight to the idea that it's difficult for a guy to control himself,it's all in the mind it's either you have a very weak mind(which can be worked on) or the person that swore for you is dead and it would take conscious spiritual effort for you to deliver yourself from this disease.Infact you have so much poo on your head already,you've been tagging her along this years and you know you don't love her,Pls for the greater good of your future allow her go.let her make peace with the greatest mistake she would have made in her life-meeting you-.let her go now so that even if she's going to curse you and the curse tarries on your head for 20years you'll have some years left to make something good with your remaining time.

Being a man is not about having a hard on when you wake up in the morning,Being a man is about having a strong sense of character.The will and the strength to say No even when your 'dd.ck' and 'hands' are screaming 'enter' and 'browse'.

Give her life back.Let her go.You don't deserve Her.A pig would never have any good use with diamonds.Who's the pig?.Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2011
Phate07:

Bloody Psychopath. angry

Not me
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2011
1one:

The Unfortunate thing about animalistic randy behaviour like yours is that it feeds the general 'soaked in black dye' opinion that girls have about guys.Guys are dogs they say,

I don't give much weight to the idea that it's difficult for a guy to control himself,it's all in the mind it's either you have a very weak mind(which can be worked on) or the person that swore for you is dead and it would take conscious spiritual effort for you to deliver yourself from this disease.Infact you have so much poo on your head already,you've been tagging her along this years and you know you don't love her,Pls for the greater good of your future allow her go.let her make peace with the greatest mistake she would have made in her life-meeting you-.let her go now so that even if she's going to curse you and the curse tarries on your head for 20years you'll have some years left to make something good with your remaining time.

Being a man is not about having a hard on when you wake up in the morning,Being a man is about having a strong sense of character.The will and the strength to say No even when your 'dd.ck' and 'hands' are screaming 'enter' and 'browse'.

Give her life back.Let her go.You don't deserve Her.A pig would never have any good use with diamonds.Who's the pig?.Your guess is as good as mine.

No be me you dey refer to. I get your mate for house
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by 1one: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2011
^^I'm sure he's doin well in the 'Family Business'.You must be so proud of him
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Wislet(f): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2011
paris10:

Aah, your words are too strong o. You almost brought tears 2 my eyes. Don't know what 2 say again. Can't stop her from bringing her friends to my house, she would definitely want to know my reasons.
@paris, am a girl, and i'm telling u dis to help u. Ur girl deserves to know. If she wants to know de reason, sit her down, just between two of u & tell her. Believe me, she'll so much appreciate ur sincerity. No lady likes being made a fool of. She would rather protect her relationship wit u by curtailing her friends' visits than leave her man to such temptation. Pls tell her. She wil help u. Don't be scared. Since she could have left u long ago but chose to remain wit u, dat means she has made up her mind dat u're de only man she wants. So she cannot be mad at u or break up just because u told her ur weakness & asked for her help. I'll bet she'll want to keep u more than she'll want to maintain those friends. Don't keep quiet & regret later.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Omolola1(f): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2011
Poster, God help you
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Wislet(f): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2011
U can start by tellin her u luv her & knows she does too. And u'll want ur relationship to be a lasting success. But u have a weakness & u need her help. And be sincere wit her. . . . . Also, hope u know God? Pray & ask Him for forgiveness & strength to overcome ur weakness. He'll do it 4 u. Wish u well.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Omolola1(f): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2011
He said he doesn't love her. . .
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by 1one: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2011
@wislet
She owes him no duty whatsoever in helping to salvage the relationship or weed his lustful seeds.He doesn't love her.All he has for her are sympathetic ties,It's like working  a job you don't like but instead of quitting you stay there because the job comes with a free apartment.

What's the use of marrying someone you don't love,sitting across the dinning table looking at your wife and thinking of the house maid in the kitchen.He should apologize to her and let her go.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Wislet(f): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2011
1one:

@wislet
She owes him no duty whatsoever in helping to salvage the relationship or weed his lustful seeds.He doesn't love her.All he has for her are sympathetic ties,It's like working  a job you don't like but instead of quitting you stay there because the job comes with a free apartment.

What's the use of marrying someone you don't love,sitting across the dinning table looking at your wife and thinking of the house maid in the kitchen.He should apologize to her and let her go.
Well, only him knows if he still loves her or not. And if he doesn't, he should let her go. Regardless of wat she said. He can do it coolly cos it wont be easy 4 her to accept, and also to avoid any wrath. Keeping a relationship out of pity is not advisable. He can only apply my advice if he is still in love wit her.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by bug24(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2011
@Poster, u need to be caged. better still, relocate to a nearby zoo.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by dbigrod(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2011
1one:

@wislet

exactly.this is better instead of getting married to the babe and still be chasing her friends.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2011
bug24:

@Poster, u need to be caged. better still, relocate to a nearby zoo.

Na wa 4 u o. Which one come be this now. No abuse me again o
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by bug24(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2011
paris10:

Na wa 4 u o. Which one come be this now. No abuse me again o

oya nor fex. lol
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by delicious1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
Quit telling your woman to bring her friends over- that way you have nothing to lust over.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2011
You people should not blame the man jor, it's the girl who has refused to let the animal go I blame!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by bug24(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2011
deli.cious:

Quit telling your woman to bring her friends over- that way you have nothing to lust over.

am not sure this wuld solve d problem. are there no other women out there? doesnt he go out? the problem is just internal. he needs to be cured. sefinii.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nakele(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2011
@ paris1, pls show your face,,,,,,i wanna see how u look,,,,,,,,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nakele(f): 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2011
AND BETTER YET, I DO NOT WANT TO SAY THAT U ARE WICKED AND A VERY TALENTED FOOL, BUT YOU ARE,

PLS STOP FANTASISING ABOUT OTHER GALS OR LEAVE THE POOR GAL U CALL UR WOMAN SO THAT SHE CAN BE TAKEN BY REAL MAN WHO WILL APPRECIATE HER,,,,,,,,,TJOOOH
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2011
Nakele:

@ paris1, pls show your face,,,,,,i wanna see how u look,,,,,,,,
Nakele you havn't answered me?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2011
Nakele:

AND BETTER YET, I DO NOT WANT TO SAY THAT U ARE WICKED AND A VERY TALENTED FOOL, BUT YOU ARE,

PLS STOP FANTASISING ABOUT OTHER GALS OR LEAVE THE POOR GAL U CALL your WOMAN SO THAT SHE CAN BE TAKEN BY REAL MAN WHO WILL APPRECIATE HER,,,,,,,,,TJOOOH

Wicked and a talented fool, thats just too much!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nakele(f): 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
Orton1_0:

Nakele you havn't answered me?

I did sweetheart,,,,, check that particular post,,,,,,,,, but nevertheless,,,,,,I live in Windhoek, just Halla me, even if u in Naija,
Give me ur private email, I will email u
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nakele(f): 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2011
paris10:

Wicked and a talented fool, thats just too much!

Ok Paris, I take it back,,,,,,, sorry ooo,,,,,,,, but seriously u got to make a choice, u can't keep dating someone that u don't love and u will prbbly hurt and waste her time,
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by tpia6: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2011
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nakele(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2011
tpia*:

one of the daftest topics i've seen in a while.

*** Hihi ***
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2011
tpia*:

one of the daftest topics i've seen in a while.

I bet you are a saint! Be mindful of your self-proclaimed innocence. Only Jesus was said to have a faultless life
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by passyjango(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2011
@poster, If this story is true, you are obviously sick or immature. The fact that you lust after any of her friends that visits, confirms my theory. If you are normal, you will only be attracted to one of them. What that means is that if another of her friend sleeps over, you will still find that one attractive more that your fiancee.

For your own good, I suggest you submit yourself to a psychologist or even a psychiatrist, so that the origin of your problem will be found and solutions provided. If you do not hid this advice you may end up abusing your own children. This how it starts. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You / Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.