Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,223 members, 7,936,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (19562 Views)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? / My Ex-Boyfriend Wants Us To Meet & I Can't Resist Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Yorubah(m): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2011
Essay Letter
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by eghost247(m): 12:02am On Jan 18, 2011
Funny Thread
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by DanEmzo(m): 1:21am On Jan 18, 2011
If U liv ur wife 4 anotha it stil wont make sense,because U wil stil lust 4 ya new wife's friendz.U nid prayerz-dont U tink so?
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by alphabet43(m): 1:37am On Jan 18, 2011
I'm not a moral judge and won't use any harsh words, just make sure you understand the gravity and impact of what you're doing
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Princek12(m): 1:42am On Jan 18, 2011
party
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 18, 2011
There is nothing wrong about lusting after your fiancee's friends, its a natural bestial part of humanity. Whats wrong is doing it under the radar.

They didnt respond to your silly moves cos they respect your fiancee and wont care to give you a slap if they didnt respect and want her happiness.

If you wanna have 3 girls at a time, its allowed excepting that you gonna let your fiancee know you wanna have a four-some.

But for now, I could say you are silly, even when you can not afford 2 Bedrooms you are making shameful moves
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Outstrip(f): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2011
You and your wife deserve each other. You cannot possibly find any other two people in the world that can be so empty headed
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by buzugee(m): 4:00am On Jan 18, 2011
roymary:

You can say that again!   and Poster is not ready for marriage. Fiancée is too careless or naive.
nah i think she is still innocent. keep in mind this infidel met her a virgin and has been dating her ever since. so she is still 'childlike'
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by buzugee(m): 4:14am On Jan 18, 2011
Dahbutter:

Well hope is good, but in the real world it just brings a load of pain. If the guy ends up marrying your daughter by force and ends up getting treated like the trash she deserves to be through your enforcement. She might be the one who would actually get the gun pump the lead into your head for giving her a stoopid advice as a father thereby hooking a guy who hates her guts

Any girl in this situation, get out of it now! there are guys who know your worth never force yourself on any loser nomatter how long hes kept u. Buguzee or whatever is just ignorant of reality, please ignore him!
i think the person ignorant of reality is you. people invest 5 years of their lives in a relationship. 5 years to a woman is like 30 years. you cant just walk away like that. put the blame where it belongs
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by roymary: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2011
buzugee:

i think the person ignorant of reality is you. people invest 5 years of their lives in a relationship. 5 years to a woman is like 30 years. you cant just walk away like that. put the blame where it belongs

Mr Daani dahbutter got me startled saying i do not know where i stand on this thread. He's talking to a dude that has no space for most women. He advised walking away but he might be stuck in a relationship or marriage for over 7 years but still hanging and procrastinating in there.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 4:47am On Jan 18, 2011
buzugee:

nah i think she is still innocent. keep in mind this[b] infidel [/b]met her a virgin and has been dating her ever since. so she is still 'childlike'

Infidel? Whao! Thought religion has got nothing 2 do with it!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by buzugee(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2011
roymary:

Mr Daani dahbutter got me startled saying i do not know where i stand on this thread. He's talking to a dude that has no space for most women. He advised walking away but he might be stuck in a relationship or marriage for over 7 years but still hanging and procrastinating in there.

i know thats right grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by buzugee(m): 5:15am On Jan 18, 2011
paris10:

Infidel? Whao! Thought religion has got nothing 2 do with it!
you were worshiping her friends behind her back. religion has everything to do with this grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by kanmiariyo(m): 6:00am On Jan 18, 2011
U r dreaming and i advise u better wake up,cos u dont know what u want
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by dapachez: 7:09am On Jan 18, 2011
, ,, ,, ,logs in to nairaland sees this post,read the replies and think deeply of what the poster is doing vis a vis the betrayal and cosequent implication. I have to comment that there is no right way of doing wrong. That said if the case was the other way round how will he/she feel? Do unto others what you want them to do to you. I pray God touches you if you yield to him cos this is so gross,you must not go after other women wether her friends or not. This na new year oh. A riddle for you"how do you get rid of someone who wont go and how do you hold on to someone who wont stay"
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2011
LUST cry cry
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by segunjowo(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2011
U have a problem @ poster and only God can help you. But then, bleep them if the agree, just neva leave your babe cos she gave you her everything!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2011
f u c k all of them ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you need counselling too bros. angry angry
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Meldrick(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2011
LeoMax:

There is nothing wrong about lusting after your fiancee's friends, its a natural bestial part of humanity. Whats wrong is doing it under the radar.

They didnt respond to your silly moves cos they respect your fiancee and wont care to give you a slap if they didnt respect and want her happiness.

If you wanna have 3 girls at a time, its allowed excepting that you gonna let your fiancee know you wanna have a four-some.

But for now, I could say you are silly, even when you can not afford 2 Bedrooms you are making shameful moves

I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded words. grin grin

@ poster
Marriage is for men and not for boys. You are not ripe enough for marriage and there is no conviction in you that your woman is the right person for you. You are only hooking up with her because of the length of time you both have dated and you feel you are ready for marriage because you can afford a one bedroom apartment. You need to be martured at heart before getting married so you don't ruin your life. Endeavour to meet a marriage counsellor in church.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Ivbade: 9:00am On Jan 18, 2011
What keeps a man in marriage? It is discipline and the willingness to remain in it. If you dont deal with it now, you may never be able to do that again and this might just affect your marriage.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by dammy2good(f): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2011
dis is what happens when gal get disvirgined by nut cases they dn tend 2 believe d guy is d ultimate whereas if they try oda FARMS dy wld find studs who are well endowed and knows aw 2 use it dn dy wld sing a diff love tune .dts d problem with the gal let her try oda dudes
@ poster ur just a goat with inherited trousers anyway 2 solve ur problem just let ur gal catch u DOING it with her friend probably she wld then have d good sense 2 drop ur ass if that do not work try another friend and make sure she and a family member catches u that shld work dn u wld have killed 2birds with 1 stone she dumps and u don't have 2 say a word afterall dts what u want all along
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2011
Meldrick:

I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded words. grin grin

@ poster
Marriage is for men and not for boys. You are not ripe enough for marriage and there is no conviction in you that your woman is the right person for you. You are only hooking up with her because of the length of time you both have dated and you feel you are ready for marriage because you can afford a one bedroom apartment. You need to be martured at heart before getting married so you don't ruin your life. Endeavour to meet a marriage counsellor in church.

And you think the length of time we've been 2gether doesn't matter abi. So I should let her go make her family come do me juju abi. You want make her 'eleda' come catch me. Its now my cross, i have to carry it.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by eghost247(m): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2011
paris10:

And you think the length of time we've been 2gether doesn't matter abi. So I should let her go make her family come do me juju abi. You want make her 'eleda' come catch me. Its now my cross, i have to carry it.
seems u started this thread
to get attention on Nairaland
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by cescjay(m): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2011
u dont value what u have until u lose it.all u have 4 ur fiancee's friends is just lust(not love).u dont even knw what u want,u cant have all of them.do u think they will ever trust u if u leave ur fiancee after a 5yr relationship.
my humble advice is to hold strong to what u have now b4 it will be to late.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by san26dy(f): 10:13am On Jan 18, 2011
]@POSTER, YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIAR.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by lokya(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2011
Just becos u touch them and they dont talk does not mean they like or enjoy it hm hm Men with their Ego, Always thinking about themselves. they love their friend and would not want to spoil her hapiness.
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Basildon1(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2011
I think Nigerians have that innate need to curse when possible. Yes, the poster has got issues by going AS FAR AS EXPRESSING his lust. But I cant understand why it sounds unheard of. People do this everyday, checking out their partner's friends. How far we go is what brings out the issue!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by gbagyiza: 11:37am On Jan 18, 2011
U have already given ur self an answer,dat u lost after them.check out d meaning b/t love n lust.u are completely lost, (lust).
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2011
Basildon1:

I think Nigerians have that innate need to curse when possible. Yes, the poster has got issues by going AS FAR AS EXPRESSING his lust. But I cant understand why it sounds unheard of. People do this everyday, checking out their partner's friends. How far we go is what brings out the issue!

I see ur point
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by paris10: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2011
san26dy:

]@POSTER, YOU ARE A BIG FAT LIAR.

The devil is a liar!!!
Re: I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? by Orton10(m): 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2011
paris10:

The devil is a liar!!!

Lol.
Thanks for stating the 4kin obvious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / The 10 Top Secrets To Make A Girl Want You / Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.