Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,123 members, 7,936,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:26 PM

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job (74249 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by TheBusinessHub: 6:04pm On May 24, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

Yes I'm sure, I haven't gotten any feedback from you.
My email address is: simplyjuba@gmail.com

Perhaps it's been flagged as spam. I didn't see any email from this address
Re: Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2020
TheBusinessHub:

Perhaps it's been flagged as spam. I didn't see any email from this address

Alright then, have you seen it now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.