Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,022 members, 7,960,265 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center (52886 Views)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Governor Ikpeazu Playing Table Tennis At Isolation Centre / Coronavirus: Father Cries Out Over Non-Treatment Of Daughter At Isolation Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Zenithpeak(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2020
I thought they said they have difficulty breathing
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Mrexcell(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2020
gurunlocker:
Lol grin

That's why they haven't shown us a single image of patient being treated. I've seen a lot of related videos.

Saw a video yesterday where patients are eating fried rice and chicken and one of them are doing back flip.

While they are making us suffer at home with lockdown. grin grin

Do you want to join them to enjoy in those isolation centers?
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by deavicky(m): 9:14am On May 20, 2020
Nothing person no go see for Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Vivian16: 9:15am On May 20, 2020
point of correction typhoid and malaria patients having fun.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2020
Eulalia:

Hope you prayed against it o. Prayers is what we need at this point. We don't want terrible things happening.

It is well.

God is our guardian and creator he knows all and see's all. It is taken care of already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by gunners160(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2020
hidhrhis:
Kingmakas1
That is how people like you cause unnecessary actions
Why will u screenshot his comment and forward it to the Hausa youth
WTF are u even saying
A person whose identity his unknown on nl posted something and you start sending it around
What if your colleagues misinterpret the message and start killing the igbos
You don't do things like that bro
I'm Hausa so don't try the tribal war
you are damn matured and sensible, I love what you have written down . Can you please educate that idiot who took his time to write rubbish. I hate insulting people but this guy is actually giving us reasons to show concern. We never finish for COVID19 he wants to start another ethnic war

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Nobody: 9:19am On May 20, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

God is our guardian and creator he knows all and see's all. It is taken care of already
Amen.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by tonididdy(m): 9:20am On May 20, 2020
I swear these men just claim sneezing and coughing to come here.
they must have had fried rice from breakfast and looking forward to pounded yam and bush meat for dinner.

hilarious country.... we can never serious for once
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Mayeldah(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2020
netmillionaires:
I am sorry to digress from the main discussion. I made a withdrawal with an Accessbank card on an Ecobank ATM. The ATM didn't disburse cash yet my account was deducted. Which bank should I log a complaint to?

Ecobank

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by loomer: 9:21am On May 20, 2020
I swear nothing like covid for una country.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by AreaFada2: 9:23am On May 20, 2020
Ah! This is what many have been looking for to conclude that there is no Covid-19.

They forget that most infected will not be seriously ill. But at first one cannot know who will suddenly get very ill. Plus isolation is to stop spread, observe patients and treat if it became necessary.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by greall12(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2020
Go and make complain at your bank

netmillionaires:
I am sorry to digress from the main discussion. I made a withdrawal with an Accessbank card on an Ecobank ATM. The ATM didn't disburse cash yet my account was deducted. Which bank should I log a complaint to?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Lilimax(f): 9:26am On May 20, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Finally Nigerians have putted covid 19 to shame
undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:28am On May 20, 2020
kuuljay:
Keep seeing it as fraud untill it hits you or a family member.may God help us
You might be myopic to know there's a scam going on about Covid-19 here but some others are not. Except you're working for FG
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Daguccizgreat(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2020
gurunlocker:
Lol grin

That's why they haven't shown us a single image of patient being treated. I've seen a lot of related videos.

Saw a video yesterday where patients are eating fried rice and chicken and one of them are doing back flip.

While they are making us suffer at home with lockdown. grin grin
Nigerian leaders are utterly heartless
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Emmasnoop(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2020
netmillionaires:

Go to your bank (access bank) with this information
Address of the atm you used
The time you were debited
Your ID card e t c

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Roon9(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2020
dadebayo1:
Happiness..... Is by choice

Oh! So people with the purported " extremely deadly disease' that has grounded the country for over 2 months now can be singing and dancing on their hospital beds while the rest of us are made to sit at home n starve? You don't see the irony in that. Really?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by MrEgghead(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2020
netmillionaires:
The bank you use.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by MrEgghead(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2020
netmillionaires:
The bank you use; the bank with the card.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by wildikeman(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2020
bestpunterever:
This is madness
NO THIs IS A SCAM!!! * jumps into the pit himself
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Rukkyken71: 9:51am On May 20, 2020
This country is an insane county with mad people. The leaders and religious leaders are the worst
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by kadiri3(m): 9:51am On May 20, 2020
kuuljay:
Keep seeing it as fraud untill it hits you or a family member.may God help us
coro is scam
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Okoroawusa: 9:54am On May 20, 2020
Na wa o!

The thread don reach 7th line yet no one took time to watch the video n see that this video is not Nigeria nor the people Nigerians...

If na news wey go cause war we for don kill ourselves finish before we realize that it has nothing to do with us..... what a shame

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Seun

This is fake news...
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by ifex2k(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2020
I feel sorry for this nation
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Galapagous(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2020
Its an opportunity for the health sector to siphon its the abachal loot. Don't see them stopping any moment soon, therefore don't see the lockdown stopping any moment soon either
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by Doselaing: 10:10am On May 20, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCNlPMv6nHA

COVID-19 PATIENTS AT ISOLATION CENTER IN NIGERIA ENJOYING THEMSELVES WITH DRUM

It is dance to win or right fight from Corona Virus
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by prettiboiswag(m): 10:11am On May 20, 2020
Scam ooh
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by ujluv(f): 10:32am On May 20, 2020
netmillionaires:
Report to your bank after 24hour without disbursement.
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by sammirano: 10:38am On May 20, 2020
emkz:

You took your so-called limited time to read my submission and presented an unintelligent response. So in your mind, Lagos State would paralyse economic activities to score a political point? Have you estimated the long-term economic impacts this pandemic would have in Nigeria? Do you know that for some companies, 2020 is basically over? Do you know that more than 30 million persons are filing unemployment claims in the United States? If you want to know what 30 million is, translate it to your language. Are you aware that British Airways plans to lay off 12000 staff? Are you also aware that Boeing is planning on cutting a portion of it's workforce?

If you had said our approach to dealing with this pandemic could have been different than a lockdown, I would have reasoned with you, but claiming a government would intentionally sabotage itself for politics is akin to saying you'd cut off your phallus because your girlfriend cheated on you. Does your own argument make sense to you, dear sir?

Do you know that some of the most powerful nations in the world are also economically advanced? Do you think Nigeria, the largest economy in Africa would shut down economic activities? Why would they care? Because your economic strength is one of the indices investors look at. Again, I ask you dear friend, does your own argument hold any water?

If you had been following the trend closely, you would see that even renowned foreign medical experts have no explanation for the low cases of coronavirus in Africa and don't even attribute it to the shamble lockdown, that will be so unintelligent.

The fact is that coronavirus is inactive in Africa which explains why our health system will never be overstretched, by estimation, over a quarter of the Nigerian population have contacted COVID and became negative, only the antibody test can tell you that.

If truly corona is active in Nigeria, it will not be the fictitious midnight figures that will leave them, it will be visible to the blind as the health care system will ultimately collapse. Even the so-called isolation center in Nigeria has turned a playground and used it for nap time.

Have you taken the time to consider the devastating effects and symptoms that this virus inflicts on victims in other climes? some explanation claims that due to the tropical environment of Nig. the virus cant thrive.

You should be more objective in your reasoning going forward, You will see the truth, and not buy the crap the govt tells you, esp. Nig govt.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by centboy123456(m): 10:46am On May 20, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCNlPMv6nHA
COVID-19 PATIENTS AT ISOLATION CENTER ENJOYING THEMSELVES WITH DRUM

fake news he didn't happen in Nigeria it happens in southern Africa
Re: COVID-19 Patients Having Fun With Drum At Isolation Center by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 10:47am On May 20, 2020
Are men and women sleeping in the same ward ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / SEE What Is Remained Of The Lady Her Police Husband Set On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.