Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,791 members, 7,912,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (565 Views)

. / Watch How Aboki Washes Fruits He Sells To Us / Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2020
Re: ... by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2020
Yes..! It's a. Problem......financial problem.

Most evident of spiritual problem is financial problems.

He needs to make more money to level up his claim to his class...!
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On May 22, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
help my friend!
He told me he sells his property especially his phone so easily
he told me he have sold 5 phone this year,that he often gets tired of it or there will always be financial issue that will always occurs when he buy phone,which will prompted him to sell it eventually
what really baffled him recently is when he sold his expensive hp-15 laptop for 37k and use it to buy phone but sadly he sold it again,now he is broke without phone
He also told me the buying and selling of phone doesn't enable him saving for many years ago now my question is 'can there be any health or spiritual background behind his issue

lalasticlala,seun,mynd44
Where does your friend get the money to purchase all these items which he ends up practically throwing away after a couple of uses?
Does He have a job? Does he live on his own or with his parents?
Re: ... by anyimontana(m): 11:52pm On May 22, 2020
For it to be on health section,he must be having a health issue...
Re: ... by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:58pm On May 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Where does your friend get the money to purchase all these items which he ends up practically throwing away after a couple of uses?
Does He have a job? Does he live on his own or with his parents?

he works in one firm in lagos and he lives with his parent
Re: ... by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On May 23, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

he works in one firm in lagos and he lives with his parent
He works? Then what are you worried about? Your friend simply needs to learn the value of money but that knowledge is typically best learned through experiences, and obviously he has yet to experience much. He will eventually grow up, or he may not. Depends on how connected to himself he is.
Re: ... by SKhanmi: 12:20pm On May 23, 2020
Do you suspect him of being a gambler?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Going To Psychiatric Hospital Tomorrow. / Veterinary Surgeons Rescue 20kg Nile Crocodile At UI Zoo / What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.