Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,313 members, 7,961,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? (840 Views)

How Did This Lady Manage To Scam So Many Nairalanders / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / Have You Ever Phucked A Nairalander? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by delectablegyal(f): 9:23am On May 23, 2020
let me know.
Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by dukeprince50: 9:26am On May 23, 2020
Why can't u tell us ur own first, just don't ask like we owe u.
Btw, all ur 315threads are about sex.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 23, 2020
I don't know if you are always ho.rny by default. I just checked you profile. It's full of sex-related threads.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:31am On May 23, 2020
when people call you dumb, u think its hate speech but that's what your threads insinuates.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by Climax07(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2020
Nairaland and mumu post
Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by Oluromantic: 9:36am On May 23, 2020
Feminists come see. Later you will say they're bashing girls. This is a girl o, how do we reply to her

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by delectablegyal(f): 9:37am On May 23, 2020
phuck you all who commented above.

I'm in romance section. what should I discuss? does sex not sell? if my threads annoys you. just view and move on.

reasonable comments, please. let us talk about the topic of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by afstrongest(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2020
Dude you need medicine�

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by dukeprince50: 9:47am On May 23, 2020
delectablegyal:
phuck you all who commented above.

I'm in romance section. what should I discuss?
does sex not sell? if my threads annoys you. just view and move on.

reasonable comments, please. let us talk about the topic of the thread.
1)is sex the only thing that comes to ur mind wen u hear romance?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 23, 2020
Two cool
Re: Guys, How Many Nairalanders Have You Phucked? by phelonrays: 9:50am On May 23, 2020
Op, what happened to your natural sense/brain

Seems the one you are using now is sophisticated undecided

A typical show of sophistry... crysadcry

*spits

(1) (Reply)

My Bitch Is Better Than Yours Pics / Nigerians Abroad What Was Your Reaction To LGBTQ+ / Scientific Proven Benefits Of Mastubation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.