Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,961 members, 7,949,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (786 Views)

Uk-used Laptop Sales Business Vs Uk-used Phone Sales Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by uthlaw: 4:50am On May 30, 2020
90k for 8+
Re: . by onyeka464: 1:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Diagi:
UK used iphones for sale
iPhone 6s+ (64gb)60k
Iphone 7+ (64gb)90k
iPhone 8+(128gb)120k
iPhone x(64gb)145k
Message 08125605974 on whatsapp for more info
Is iPhone 7+ available 64gb?
Re: . by Flakkygees(f): 5:07am On Jun 02, 2020
My advice for anyone buying is that you know the office you are buying from, don’t buy and accept payment on delivery. That’s the new tactics used my scammers now. When you accept payment on delivery. They order on your behalf from original buyer and ask him to send delivery man to your address but when you want to pay. You have to pay the scammer and the delivery man won’t give you the phone. Stay smart , Stay aware
Re: . by Toma2: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
Flakkygees:
My advice for anyone buying is that you know the office you are buying from, don’t buy and accept payment on delivery. That’s the new tactics used my scammers now. When you accept payment on delivery. They order on your behalf from original buyer and ask him to send delivery man to your address but when you want to pay. You have to pay the scammer and the delivery man won’t give you the phone. Stay smart , Stay aware
Very good.. please share
Re: . by Flakkygees(f): 10:51am On Jun 03, 2020
Diagi:
UK used iphones for sale
iPhone 6s+ (64gb)60k
Iphone 7+ (64gb)90k
iPhone 8+(128gb)120k
iPhone x(64gb)145k
BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTERS!!!! SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE
Re: . by AIIyIic(f): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Flakkygees:
BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTERS!!!! SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE

Has he personally scammed you or you know anyone he has scammed? If you don't, i believe you shouldn't tag him a scammer. You made a very good post about how people who sell phones scam people and that is ok.

1 Like

Re: . by Flakkygees(f): 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
AIIyIic:

Has he personally scammed you or you know anyone he has scammed? If you don't, i believe you shouldn't tag him a scammer. You made a very good post about how people who sell phones scam people and that is ok.
He has personally scammed me and he still keep up with same process . People that don’t know him will cry for him soon. That’s when the story will be sweet to tell on Nairaland.
Re: . by AIIyIic(f): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Flakkygees:
He has personally scammed me and he still keep up with same process . People that don’t know him will cry for him soon. That’s when the story will be sweet to tell on Nairaland.

Ooh. So sorry.
The reason I said what I said earlier was because I also have a brother selling used iphones and I was already thinking of opening a sales thread for him here, then i saw this thread. So sorry once again.
Re: . by AIIyIic(f): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Diagi:
UK used iphones for sale
iPhone 6s+ (64gb)60k
Iphone 7+ (64gb)90k
iPhone 8+(128gb)120k
iPhone x(64gb)145k

So, you sef dey scam people abi.
Na ur type dem dey hang tyre for una neck, burn.
U beta repent.

1 Like

Re: . by Flakkygees(f): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
AIIyIic:

Ooh. So sorry.
The reason I said what I said earlier was because I also have a brother selling used iphones and I was already thinking of opening a sales thread for him here, then i saw this thread. So sorry once again.
You can do that just make sure you add his valid shop address , this people don’t have shops they are just looking for who to scam online . Turning good things to bad and advice for your brothers not to do pay on delivery cause they make the buyers and the sellers lose
Re: . by AIIyIic(f): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Flakkygees:
You can do that just make sure you add his valid shop address , this people don’t have shops they are just looking for who to scam online . Turning good things to bad and advice for your brothers not to do pay on delivery cause they make the buyers and the sellers lose

Thanks.
Noted.
I appreciate
Re: . by Ogodogu(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2020
AIIyIic:

So, you sef dey scam people abi.
Na ur type dem dey hang tyre for una neck, burn.
U beta repent.
nah thief ohhh ..nah true you talk

(1) (Reply)

* / Looking To Buy Reddit Account Let Me Know If You Have Some / I’m Okay With Going To Hell, Says Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.