Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,109 members, 7,960,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) (1326 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Surprises Son's Nanny With Brand New Iphone 11 / Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by correctkidabc(m): 8:43pm On May 29, 2020
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh has taken to her instagram page to show the world an iphone she bought for her son’s Nanny.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-buys-her-sons-nanny-an-iphonevideo/

1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
correctkidabc:
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh has taken to her instagram page to show the world an iphone she bought for her son’s Nanny.

Source:https://www.correctkid.com/actress-tonto-dikeh-buys-her-sons-nanny-an-iphonevideo/

I can bet she probably has still not paid the nanny's 30K salary for last month...just wants to use this one to deceive us grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by Onyi22(f): 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
grin
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by nazablossom(f): 11:43pm On May 29, 2020
Misplaced priority. I hope she's paying her well because no be iPhone she go chop.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by yuswrld20(m): 11:57pm On May 29, 2020
wu is jealous let lala ....
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by Joclebs(m): 12:39am On May 30, 2020
of the truth we shouldn't publicize everything.
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by Kingkzee(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2020
Nice

Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by Bonebreaker(m): 1:33am On May 30, 2020
Zoom the pic looks like she only has one incisor (front teeth)
Re: Actress Tonto Dikeh Buys Her Son’s Nanny An Iphone(video) by haiti007(m): 4:28am On May 30, 2020
I hope it doesn't comes with terms and conditions

(1) (Reply)

Download Hq_ Lana Del Rey Chemtrails Over The Country Club / 'if You See F**k, You Go Fit F**k?' - FB User Comes For Diamhorn / I Wanted To Kill Myself This Year – Toke Makinwa Shares Sad Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.