Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,334 members, 7,943,828 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (486 Views)

Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Shared On Twitter On Her 10th Year Anniversary Watch / South African Lady Celebrates 4month Relationship Anniversary With Semi-Nude Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by chasamolu: 3:46am On Jun 01, 2020
Thanks all
Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03am On Jun 01, 2020
so you are talking of a long distance r/ship?
Re: .. by Olunmercy56(f): 4:24am On Jun 01, 2020
Are people celebrating courtship anniversary I don't understand undecided Or she didn't know it a year already. Why not talk to her
Re: .. by Humanoid01(m): 4:25am On Jun 01, 2020
Anniversary for courtship again?

Anyway, it's either of the two: She's insecure or she's got someone else. All in all, them nor dey kill body put.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 01, 2020
Yes and no.

If some girls who remember dates forget your anniversary it could mean their attention is somewhere else.

If some who are also good with dates forget your anniversary it could simply mean she forgot.

I hope the above has helped you clearly with an answer
Nonsense.
Re: .. by Bola146(f): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Humanoid01:
Anniversary for courtship again?

Anyway, it's either of the two: She's insecure or she's got someone else. All in all, them nor dey kill body put.

grin grin You can ask him the question again and again grin grin Maybe he want the lady to be only concerned about the anniversary cheesy . Op please talk to her, she will definitely answer you, pele

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 01, 2020
See the doctor. He has a better idea of drugs to prescribe or administer. Las las u go dey alright
Re: .. by ednut1(m): 4:50am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm laughing so hard here. I hope my neighbors no go think say i don mad. Guy you are childish and a pussy ass nigga. Anniversary kwa
Re: .. by sweettease(f): 4:55am On Jun 01, 2020
You're here for a ton of people to guess what's going on in her head, possibly label her the worst of Nigerian women when you can simply talk to her.

1 Like

Re: .. by chatinent: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2020
You mean marriage anniversary? Cos if it's for dating, you are paranoid.
Re: .. by chasamolu: 7:00am On Jun 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
so you are talking of a long distance r/ship?

Yes
Re: .. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2020
chasamolu:
Yes

as they say:" far from the eyes, far from the mind." you should instead ask the babe if she is still down for this long distance thingy.... as it aint easy.

(1) (Reply)

Hhh / Dont Read This!!!! / Causes Of Low Sperm Motility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.