Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina (57425 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Uwa Omozuwa Paraded By The Police / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Rape Of Uwa Omozuwa, UNIBEN Student In Edo RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by imamabi(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
K
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
In a weeks time we go don forget and move on. Cowards that cant protest.

6 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by DModeCntStopMe: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
shocked

I'm heartbroken and speechless.

RIP
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Seetto: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
The society is sick, we must fight off immorality..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
11 men on one girl and out of the 11, not one had the common sense that what they were doing was wrong?

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Very sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Akposb(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Quite sad indeed. For those who are doing well already, keep on doing good.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by abobote: 10:01am On Jun 01, 2020
They should hit the street and stop all these twitter reaction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by alaira(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2020
morningnl:
May God forgive us all. We have all sinned against God.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by blowjohn(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
SarkinYarki:
The killer has not been unraveled , investigations are still on but they are already dragging the entire Male specie

What do u think would have justified such a brutal act?
Yes they should
Its we men that are quick to do jungle justice.
Its we men that do most of the rape so what the heck r u saying?
Dont talk from ur Anus abeg.
Nonsense human

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Kokoboss: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
People are wicked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by fatymore(f): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
This is scary and abnormal...Who are those set of parents breeding these heartless guys

Nobody is safe again

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by cerebralniggie1: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Those two guys above me, may God judge oooo.

U guys av the buharism to cheat me of my rightful place..

Seun pls coman settle this matter..

Who else's notice that two things make front page most when lalasticlala is involve?

1. Lala news from Twitter makes FP automatically

2. Snakes is also an automatic ticket to FP..

Any thing outside the two will always fall on a deaf hear unless he chooses to have Messi on you
A sensitive matter is being discussed, a matter that concerns your gender. Yet, all you care about is not being the ftc.
Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Omoluabi16(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Have we ever considered sitting down sef when that national anthem dey play? I pray this thing doesn't end on twitter. We got to do something, else it won't stop.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Justarandomguy: 10:02am On Jun 01, 2020
Why is that these celebrities only react to trending news?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by DenreleDave(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2020
cerebralniggie1:

A sensitive matter is being discussed, a matter that concerns your gender. Yet, all you care about is not being the ftc.
Shame on you!

A matter dt concerns you too.. Rap**t gringringrin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by emmyboy162(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2020
"We live in constant fear of men"
Stfu fool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by t00dugged(f): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2020
vivalavida:
My fellow Nigerian men need to do better.
This constant raping of girls is something to be ashamed of. If u are pressed sexually, locate a brothel or get a girl friend. Or marry. Don't unleash your animalistic sexual urge on innocent defenceless girls.
Glad you are speaking out ,if not Nigeria will overtake India as rape headquarters and it's really disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by DModeCntStopMe: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
[s]Those two guys above me, may God judge oooo.

Who else's notice that two things make front page most when lalasticlala is involve?

Any thing outside the two will always fall on a deaf hear unless he chooses to have Messi on you[/s]

Cracking jokes in a thread like this is inappropriate. Retrace your steps.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by messi042: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2020
just 30 seconds pleasure and if dem catch you, you either spend your life in jail or you will be sentenced to Death. waiting you come gain?
i rather engage my self in an argument with an arm robber than to sit happily joking with a police man with gun
#saynotorape
#saynotopolicebrutality
#justiceforuwa

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
emmyboy162:
"We live in constant fear of men"

Stfu fool

Is she not correct? Women hate themselves, yet a woman is most likely to be hurt and killed by a man than a woman. Call yourselves to order! If it is feminism and how to find submissive women- you guys will rant for 30pages. Like those are the issues plaguing the world.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Sheriman(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Na only Twitter Protest Dem Sabi do.. Dia mate for America dey come out in Mass to protest against The Police Brutality of Killing George Floyd

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Neddstark: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
Constant fear of men? Genevieve, you should have let a baboon impregnante you rather than a man. Foolish of you.
RIP Uwa. May you find justice

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by bluefilm: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Those two guys above me, may God judge oooo.

Any thing outside the two will always fall on a deaf hear unless he chooses to have Messi on you

Madam somehow somehow, your FTC championship medal has been awarded to you finally.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by opalu: 10:07am On Jun 01, 2020
Rape is evil
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Deicide: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Some men sha, why rape someone when you could pay olosho for service? And even enjoy it. How do you enjoy sex while raping someone? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Neddstark: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Is she not correct? Women hate themselves, yet a woman is most likely to be hurt and killed by a man than a woman. Call yourselves to order! If it is feminism and how to find submissive women- you guys will rant for 30pages. Like those are the issues plaguing the world.

Did you father try to kill you. Did your brother try to kill you. Maybe you need to scientifically grow a deek to suit your rubbish opinions.

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by hectorswag(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2020
YorubaKing:
Yet, not a single politician has come out to publicly denounce it... We all know why. angry

Why, if I may ask?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by blowjohn(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
One person dies in America and americans are in the streets, governors, mayors and the president r on their feet.
Another is raped and killed in nigeria and no statements from relevant authorities

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by Deicide: 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Is she not correct?
From my experience, girls like being in the company of guys than they like to be in the company of other girls

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Rita Dominic React To Rape Of Uwa, Jennifer And Tina by FlordFlorez(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2020
But this 2020 is a bitch! Alot has happened in the space of 6 months. What a year!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Duped By Her Employee And Sister (Pictured) / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos / My Father Pays Me N30,000 For Each Child I Steal – Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.