Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,688 members, 7,951,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (802 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Good speach i love women trying to work hard.

But the fact is that ladies are lazy, and are meant to be used as animals bread for children. So even if you preach till kindom come. You wont make ladies beacome hardworking.

1 Like

Re: . by Ayoleeboy007: 9:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please I school in the north, what are my chances of meeting those rich arewa girls?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:
Good speach i love women trying to work hard.

But the fact is that ladies are lazy, and are meant to be used as animals bread for children. So even if you preach till kindom come. You wont make ladies beacome hardworking.
Women are not lazy. It is about the misconceptions that has been passed down through generations.

1 Like

Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
rockstarB:

Women are not lazy. It is about the misconceptions that has been passed down through generations.

Are you sure tell me, why don't they work always looking for made men like garbage rats.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Are you sure tell me, why don't they work always looking for made men like garbage rats.
That is the misconception I'm talking about. This belief system needs to be thought otherwise. And you can do better than use demeaning words.
Re: . by Uyi168: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Let them keep searching...
Like say them dey pick rich husbands for ground..
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
rockstarB:

That is the misconception I'm talking about. This belief system needs to be thought otherwise. And you can do better than use demeaning words.

Don't mind my tone i just hate ladies very much.

That isn't a msconception its a fact, who is tying down the hands of the ladies, why cant they work, they are just looking for made akamu and you say they aren't lazy, don't let gender bling you cause you are a lady.

Ladies have been meant to be reared as baby machines thats how evolution made it, so stop trying so hard to pursue a dream that can never come to pass
Re: . by CAPSLOCKED: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
THIS IS HIGHLY IRRELEVANT AS I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE'S CHOICE OF PARTNERS SHOULD BE ANYBODY'S CONCERN, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO FINANCES.

3 Likes

Re: . by Ningen(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020

Re: . by Genset: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS HIGHLY IRRELEVANT AS I DON'T SEE HOW PEOPLE'S CHOICE OF PARTNERS SHOULD BE ANYBODY'S CONCERN, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO FINANCES.

God bless you
Re: . by Genset: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Girls dont listen to the o.p. If u want a rich man, say it with your chest and work towards it.
Re: . by Osobi32(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Abeg leave women oooo. Slay queen with nothing to offer other than sex will want me to give her everything! Hmmm story

(1) (Reply)

5 Funny Set Of People In Romanceland / Groom Dies After Infecting Over 100 Wedding Guests With Coronavirus / BBNAIJA 2020: I Can Be Sweet And Harsh - Praise Tell Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.