Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:30 AM

Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case (51919 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by mechanics(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2020
They should do a thorough investigation and not to blame anyone for now, being that she was raped in the church does not mean the pastor will be involved.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by redsun(m): 11:30am On Jun 03, 2020
The law only works for the rich in Nigeria, without money to appease the police and the judiciary right up to the Supreme Court, nothing for you.

Even lawyers are part of it scam, they connive with the so-called magistrates and judges to keep adjoining cases that could have taken a month or two to resolve to up to two/three years. And every time they appear in the useless hearing with another flimsy reason for adjournment, you have to pay the lawyer an appearance fee which is not part of the negotiated fee for the entire case and that fee, I suspect, is what the lawyers share with the court. The magistrates and judges are unruly, they have procedures, no set guidelines, no work ethics and no antecedents

It is absolute gangsterism.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by Offpoint: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=iluvdonjazzy post=90261452][/quote] Believe me, I'm from a military home and have para military brothers too.
Re: Uwaila Omozuwa's Sister: Police Demanded For Money Before Taking Up Rape Case by iluvdonjazzy: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
Offpoint:

Believe me, I'm from a military home and have para military brothers too.
you don't know much then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Young Man Kills His Mother In Benin City, Smashes Her Head Open. Graphic Pics / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.