Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,227 members, 7,936,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:08 PM

COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. (342 Views)

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing / Breaking News Madagascar Discovered Covic-19 Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. by Horlertoungy(m): 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
Since about a month or more ago that the Nigerian government has claimed the recipient of the covid-19 treatment drugs from Madagascar, nothing is being heard about it again. I remember the day the drugs were reportedly handled over to Nigeria, the federal government said it was going to take the drugs to the lab for potency test and to know if its safe for use or not and feed the nation back on the result. Later, we heard that for more than two weeks, the drug was still with the SGF Boss Mustapha who said the vaccine shall be handled over to the NAFDAC. Ever since then we have not hears anything on it again. My question is who is fooling who? Or is there anything government is hiding in connection with this corona virus of a thing?
Re: COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
One thing I've learnt from the system of governance here in Nigeria is that no matter what we believe we know as intellectuals, these people will still make us feel we know nothing by their policies.
Re: COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. by Ekemeze: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. by Shunbis(m): 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Painfull thing is we haven't even seen it around, or undergoing the 'clinical trials'
Re: COVID-19: The Madagascar's Drugs Is A Scam. by donbachi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
If u take cancer drugs,when u dont have any cancer.it is presumed u are likely going to have one of ur internal organs damaged..they hid it from the public knowing there is no coronavirus in nigeria.but,for me i think that madagascar stuff was pure orange/mango juice.

(1) (Reply)

No Antibodies Immunity Against COVID-19, New Study Reveals / Three Persons Dead, One Other Blinded After Drinking Hand Sanitiser / Reasons Why Ladies Tighten Their Vagina Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.