Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,709 members, 7,962,292 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Free Logo Design - Limited Offer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Logo Design - Limited Offer (363 Views)

As Cheap As Free; Logo, Ads, Flyers, Business Card, Poster, Product Branding Etc / Free Logo Design - Limited Offer / Contact Us For Your Logo Design, Business Card Design And Other Graphics Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by Prinss: 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello,

As a way of creating brand awareness for the brand Xelart designs, we are currently running a free logo design promo for a limited time beginning from now.

All you have to do is go to Facebook, like our page @xelartdesigns. Afterward, message us your nairaland name and logo request using the WhatsApp button on there and you will get a fine quality logo designed and sent to you within the next 24hrs. Its that simple. If you do not have access to whatsapp you can as we like our FB page come here and post your FB name as well as request.

Ps: It's a first come first serve promo. At least 10 entries will be attended to a day.

Xelart - designs that define art.

See our logo below.

Re: Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by DahOriginal(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
I've liked d page how can i request
Re: Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by Prinss: 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
DahOriginal:
I've liked d page how can i request

I have replied you. You can as well use the WHATSAPP BUTTON at the top of the page to respond and send your request. If you are on WhatsApp.
Re: Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by Prinss: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Hello, and good morning beautiful people.

Just to reiterate that the promo is still on-going. Just 3 steps away from that much needed logo.

1. Goto facebook and like XELART DESIGNS
2. Click the whatsapp button and send request along with nairaland username.
3. Get logo within 24hrs

Happy weekend
Re: Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by Prinss: 9:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Keep the request coming in.

Alternatively, you can like our facebook page and post submissions on whatsapp via: 07010412977
Re: Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by Prinss: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2020
Hello good people

Promo still on going, keep the request coming in.

Re: Free Logo Design - Limited Offer by Prinss: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2020
Another one.

#signed-sealed-delivered
#Xelart

(1) (Reply)

Best Macbook Pro For Video Editing / Fairly Used Lathe Machine Needed / [revealed]: 5 Most Reliable Inventory Management Software In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.