Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,148 members, 7,936,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

What Can I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do (363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do by manny99(m): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2020
there was a time on this forum that we were discussing 'where is your first bf/gf nw'.alot of persons spoke and I spoke about my first love which is in Abuja working and that she is wey out of my league.some persons gave me courage to tell her how I feel that since she is still single.
this faithful day came when I was in my room just thinking about my life,so her thought came to my mind,I called her and we got talking.
she pose a question to me that I should go and marry that wat am I waiting for.i told her that if she that is working could be telling me that I should go am marry.(me that is still pursuing my career,hw will I be thinking of that for now).I told her that she should go an marry since she has everything sorted out.

it was then she told me the kind of guys she has meet in abuja.after her story,she joking told me to marry her.(it was like a dream.during the time we spent together in school,she was the best thing that happened to me).I replied immediately everything depend on her.

At first she was acting hard to busy for me,I did as if she did not even exist too.she called one day that I did not even check on her,I told her since have been calling nd no immediate response from u.i just Ave to respect your opinion.

during this lockdown,she started asking me some intimate questions like my blood group,my future plans,how we can go about with our career,the number of children.she has been so submissive and inspiring for me.she even shared some business ideas with me off which she has also been doing.

my question is what can I do so that I will not lose her again or should I not trust her
Re: What Can I Do by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2020
J
Re: What Can I Do by Poorboy: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Interesting, I am contacting the gods will response shortly
Re: What Can I Do by Coolgent(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
manny99:
there was a time on this forum that we were discussing 'where is your first bf/gf nw'.alot of persons spoke and I spoke about my first love which is in Abuja working and that she is wey out of my league.some persons gave me courage to tell her how I feel that since she is still single.
this faithful day came when I was in my room just thinking about my life,so her thought came to my mind,I called her and we got talking.
she pose a question to me that I should go and marry that wat am I waiting for.i told her that if she that is working could be telling me that I should go am marry.(me that is still pursuing my career,hw will I be thinking of that for now).I told her that she should go an marry since she has everything sorted out.

it was then she told me the kind of guys she has meet in abuja.after her story,she joking told me to marry her.(it was like a dream.during the time we spent together in school,she was the best thing that happened to me).I replied immediately everything depend on her.

At first she was acting hard to busy for me,I did as if she did not even exist too.she called one day that I did not even check on her,I told her since have been calling nd no immediate response from u.i just Ave to respect your opinion.

during this lockdown,she started asking me some intimate questions like my blood group,my future plans,how we can go about with our career,the number of children.she has been so submissive and inspiring for me.she even shared some business ideas with me off which she has also been doing.

my question is what can I do so that I will not lose her again or should I not trust her
Bro. How far?
When are we going to chop jallop rice?
Re: What Can I Do by InfernoNig: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
She have finished testing the waters and realized all the water just want to swallow her. Since you like her and you have had the mind for her, then go for it. But I won't advice distance marriage for young couple. You need to make a way to be closer to each other, know yourselves ones more before saying I do.

Peace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have U Noticed 90% Of Girls On NL Are Not Fine And The Fine Ones Are Not Curvy? / Cancelled. / Man Beats Girlfriend To Death After She Refused Having Sex With Him (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.