Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,098 members, 7,963,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:29 PM

Don't Start Any Business If You Don't Know About This! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Start Any Business If You Don't Know About This! (430 Views)

How To Start Any Business With No Money Of Your Own / "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. / "Start ANY Business Without Capital???" This Guy Did 7-figures In 1 Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Start Any Business If You Don't Know About This! by Benjy29(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Most people nowadays wants to be an entrepreneur, everyone is trying their hand at something but do we all know what it takes to really become a successful entrepreneur? It’s a thing to become an entrepreneur and another to be a successful entrepreneur.Any body can actually start a business, but not all that will be successful in the business.

It’s all depends on how you run it!

I started my first business when I was eight years old.I know you’re wondering, what does an eight years old girl know about business!? Well, I didn’t knew much then.All I knew was that during summer holiday, I took out my savings, bought coconut, sugar, nylon.Then, I prepare my coconut chips, package it and sell to my friends and even adults buy from me.The essence of my short story is to emphasize on the fact that anybody can start a business but the question is… can every business be successful??

Statistics has it that out of ten businesses that started now, nine are bound to fail within the span of five years. We have thousands of small businesses that has kick started already but where would the owners and the businesses be in the next five years?

If you want to strive to be a successful entrepreneur, you need to know the following mysteries that makes successful entrepreneurs outstanding.

Click here https://erandboi.com/the-mysteries-of-every-successful-entrepreneurs/to get the full article.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Toyota Camry 2014 LE / Heritage Bank Signs Alleged Rapist, Dbanj As Ambassador / Young Rivers Female Entrepreneur Speaks On Monetizing Locally Made Agro Product.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.