Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,506 members, 7,961,567 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Invest N5 Billion, Get N10 Billion Guaranteed Returns In Three Years, Says Sujim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Invest N5 Billion, Get N10 Billion Guaranteed Returns In Three Years, Says Sujim (237 Views)

Obi Cubana Made Portable Sign An Ambassadorship Deal Worth 40 Million With Sujim / Kpokpogri Drags Tonto Dikeh To Court, Seeks N10 Billion Compensation / Reminisce Shows Off His Baby Mama Of Thirteen Years-says He's Not Ready To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest N5 Billion, Get N10 Billion Guaranteed Returns In Three Years, Says Sujim by ohisace12345: 9:30am On Jun 13, 2020
Not the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on businesses, specially the real estate sector, a renowned real property player and Nigeria’s leading luxury assets guru who is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction Limited, Mr. Sijibomi Ogundele said his agency gives traders a rare possibility of reaping over 200 in line with cent earnings in Return on Investment (ROI) over three years.

Stressing that there is a blessing in each adversity, Ogundele said Covid-19 has indeed been a blessing in cover for him. The renowned real estate titan, said, “I have give you more ideas than ever or even had time to study my past and additionally re-assess the opportunities in actual property.

“Many have said that the real property industry is one of the worst-hit through the Covid-19 Pandemic, however we have been here before over the past recession and we didn’t sink! Just like different times, we shall study from it, upward push and re-strategize.’ According to him, to take advantage of the opportunities in advance of us, there are three essential Ps we're already implementing, viz, People, Prudence, and Projects.

“Projects: We have three major projects we have in the pipeline that will bring a minimum of 200 percent ROI to Sujimoto. Most projects will last a minimum of one year, so while other organizations are in limbo, folding their hands and waiting for the pandemic to be over before they take any meaningful action, we have already started. By the time the world is ready to restart, we will be done!

Prudence: We have instituted a diligent spending culture by putting an Opportunity Per Cost (OPC) strategy to every penny spent. We shall only spend what is necessary NOW!

People: The Job market is saturated with lots of experienced hands who had been let off as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and we intend to work ONLY with the best. Therefore, we will be employing ONLY the best and the essential.

Amidst the pandemic, the Chief Executive Officer of Sujimoto Construction Limited said his company has developed a highly viable and profitable strategy and found an opportunity for savvy investors to invest N5 billion into Sujimoto and get N10 billion back in three years. This is guaranteed!

Comparing that with other forms of investments, he said treasury bills and other money market instruments will give between 5 – 10 percent ROI on investment but his offers guaranteed 200 percent ROI.

“This investment is NOT for everyone, it is ONLY for the vital few, who can identify opportunities when they see one. Please contact me directly via my email suji@sujimotonig.com, and I will be available to meet ONLY the vital serious few.

Read more: http://www.aceklassical.com/2020/06/13/invest-n5-billion-get-n10-bil/

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19: Welcome Back To Lagos Hospitality / Naira Marley Blasts Execujets: ‘never Will I Your Useless Airline Again’ / Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.