Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

This Infallibility Question - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Infallibility Question (12821 Views)

What Made You Question The Infallibility Of The Bible? / The Secrets Of Infallibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Infallibility Question by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Collinsaik:
the natural man cant be infalible , must have some short comings but after repentance and tranformation through baptism of the holy spirit becomes infalible becose the holy spirit of God takes over.. deep rooted christians can relate
Which of the apostles was infallible?
Re: This Infallibility Question by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2020
These days an atheist blasphemes Jesus Christ and "Christians" go "may God forgive you", "give your life to Christ before it's too late" etc in a mild manner. An atheist as much as calls out their GO on anything? All daggers are out and the violence comes in; "you and your generations are cur*ed!", "son of perdition! It won't be well with you!" etc. Many "christians" reverence their GOs than God.
Re: This Infallibility Question by GodPunishBiafra: 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ayt27:

Regardless, I do believe there is a supreme being that Lords over all.
Definitely.
Cause and effect.
There's usually a force behind things. Things can not just happen from nothing.

I believe in the supreme being too but I'm certain that no one can imagine him/her or whatever.

God DEFINITELY exists, whether you find His behaviour understandable or not, or even likable or offensive, it has no bearing on whether His existence is a fact or not.

In any case I would I would say that the God you have in your mind doesn’t exist, but doesn’t mean that God doesn’t exist. You have a certain expectation of what the god of your mind would do.

Well God is not a creation of our minds, otherwise He would be more predictable and accountable to us, but He is not. I’m personally not happy about some of the stuff He says, but, whether I like it not is irrelevant, because if He controls the universe and the fate of everyone in, then I want to be on His side no matter whether I like some things about Him or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Infallibility Question by escapethecage: 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Anyone who pastors thousands alone is the last antichrist we are expecting. Pompous words take over after a season of been a sole pastor. There are no two ways to this.
Re: This Infallibility Question by stieyven(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Amatarasha:
Jehovah is Satan

Cc stieyven
Nne, kedu ife bu nsogbu gi? Kedu ife i choro? Oburu na i choro ife eze nwanyi, ga niru. Mana achogim ka i na gwam okwu. You've been given the power to blaspheme God, just like your master the beast. Revelation 13 :5.
I'm not appalled or shocked for you're only acting in utter ignorance and folly. But still Jesus loves you regardless; I love you too dear.
It is my earnest prayer and and wish that you'll not end up in the lake of fire. You shall be saved, Amara you belong to Jesus. Come back home dear, come back home Nne. Oh! Oh!! Oh!!!, you will not be lost in the mighty name is Yehoshua, AMEN.
Re: This Infallibility Question by sonmvayina(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Galactico4ever:
OP, I think you are a confused christian.

Is that not what Christianity is all about?
Re: This Infallibility Question by gabicon: 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
daveP:

I find it apalling that many find it hard despite showing biblical references to counter their moG. Its sad.

It has to do most times with accountability, some preachers claim they only want to be accountable to God only but they don't want to be accountable to the church congregation. To reinforce this ideology they create a system that ensures that they can't be questioned by perpetuating fear and when valid questions are asked they label one as rebellious. When we humans can't inspire people to do what we want we result to manipulation, the effect of this are the charlatans littered all over the place calling themselves preachers. It truly is sad but change is on the way, a new crop that questions everything is rising.

1 Like

Re: This Infallibility Question by professore(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: This Infallibility Question by Sososo(f): 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
Looking into Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Man has the tende ncy to fail and fumble

1 Like

Re: This Infallibility Question by Longman8: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Making point.we believers have allowed ourselves to be hoodwink by some of this so-called ministers who parade themself as MOG.believers now serve and worship MOG instead of WHO had called nd ordained them to minister his word to unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: This Infallibility Question by CelestineNelson: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abi ooo thank you very much, He also said if you have seen me you have seen the father...
GodPunishBiafra:
If Jesus called God, the eternal heavenly father, "they know you, the only true God", how can Jesus be God?

If he will sit on the right side of God, how can he be God? If he never said he is God, how can you say he is God?

Re: This Infallibility Question by GodPunishBiafra: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Abi ooo thank you very much, He also said if you have seen me you have seen the father...
Of course.
But that didn't equate him with God.
Why should I be communicating with the son of a landlord when I have/can see the landlord and it's the landlord I have a deal with?

1 Like

Re: This Infallibility Question by daveP(m): 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
keentola:
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hill and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.

Pls how can i get the following

Bade and the Oracles
Scoundrels in Uniform by Femi Oguntuase
The Grass is 10ft high
Return Journey
Call Me Micheal By Kola Onadipe

Thanks so Much.
Re: This Infallibility Question by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm
It's quite sad. But this is the truth:
Humans naturally are susceptible to instructions claiming to be from God. Even if these sound foolish.

Religion promotes faith. A quality requiring that one believes or follows blindly. No questions asked. Even when what the preacher says is logically flawed.

They day we break free from fear of being chastised by members and stop following what the crowd follows and apply logic to what we hear, is when progress starts.

So many things above religion is flawed.. So many things. Sadly, we've inherited them and can't break free

Faith does not mean you follow doctrines blindly. Read about the Bereans that even Paul attested to: they studied the scriptures on their own to know if what they were taught was right. It didn't make them any less faithful.

The existence of a supreme being is evident in the universe, you don't need faith to know that, unless you want to receive yourself.
Re: This Infallibility Question by Musty112: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Without the hereafter, this life seems unfair!!
Re: This Infallibility Question by Lunchour: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Vasgas:

This was what I saw after going through the review on Play store

Useless app... You lied about making money on
your app, but it's all a lie. You don't have to be
deceitful before convincing people to download
your app. You start on a foundation of lies and
I'm sure you'll keep it up with more lies. Please
beware of this app, it's a fraud.

Apologies for any inconvenience, We will like to state that V A S S is a logistics APP and not a money making APP. But we have programs like the V A S S Sales Manager where anyone can earn commission but as at June 14, 2020 this program have not been activated. Kindly delete the review you posted on Playstore as it does not represent true state about V A S S. God Bless

Kindly be patient until the program is activated. We have the V A S S Sales Manager program and the V A S S Service Point Program. You can chat on whatsapp and stay glue to the update. God Bless You

You can call any of our customer care numbers in the attachment below on one of our bikes and we will keep you glued to the details immediately it is activated.

Re: This Infallibility Question by phemmyfour: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
We must look up to Mary and honour her
Re: This Infallibility Question by BABAawoo47: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Collinsaik:
the natural man cant be infalible , must have some short comings but after repentance and tranformation through baptism of the holy spirit becomes infalible becose the holy spirit of God takes over.. deep rooted christians can relate
perfect man is until Christ comes...
No one is perfect even though we must strive unto perfection

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland / Has Life Circumstances Made You Complain Bitterly Against God? / Church Robbers Beg God For Forgiveness In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.