Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,198 members, 7,963,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

H-pilory Know As Gastritis Healing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / H-pilory Know As Gastritis Healing (330 Views)

Chronic Gastritis Caused By H.pylori / Say Goodbye To ULCER And GASTRITIS- Live Pure / Cure For Gastritis People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H-pilory Know As Gastritis Healing by ajenimuni: 8:32am On Jun 14, 2020
This is not what everyone can handle and one have to be careful with h-pilory not to damage more with what you use but most importantly one must stay off carbonated drinks, oranges, citric like lime, lemon, food like garri, alcohol, beans and the likes... And most don't see head way on it even with drugs and other Orthodox treatment. Am into core herbal healing and I have treated on it over the time effectively and am available with those who genuinely needed it treatment never to toil again with it illness. Am available in Lagos with those who needed to see us. There is healing where healing is.
+2349060054012
Re: H-pilory Know As Gastritis Healing by dingbang(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2020
I am in niger state. How do I get it across
Re: H-pilory Know As Gastritis Healing by ajenimuni: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2020
My number is available for reach out and I send through EMS and within 4 days it get across
Re: H-pilory Know As Gastritis Healing by ajenimuni: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Natural Treatments / Male Fertility And The Size Of Testis / Who Needs Unripe Plantain Flour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.