Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1948 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by coffused: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2011
Re: . by 190: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
KAI,

Mr.cock has finally given another woman belle
Re: . by r231(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: . by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2011
you should have thought of what you are asking now

and am sure you would have gone for an implant

we cant decide for you its you with your principles, tradition etc to make up the decision
Re: . by Woke4all(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
I have another NL ID and I will
try to twist my usual words as
much as possible to avoid
detection. I am using the ID
because I will prefer to be
anonymous espcially since a lot
of my friends (both NL and my
present location) are unaware
of it. I will try to provide as
much information so I wouldn't
have to come back here to
answer questions.
Why is everyone creating a new I.D just to post rubbish?   

You know the circumstances surrounding her yet you couldn't afford ordinary GOLD CIRCLE ?

The way forward is either you abort or you deliver. So make ur choice
angry
Re: . by deniyor: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
How old are you poster? I assume you are both old enough to have kids, or would you rather have them in your 30s or 40s?
Re: . by yuzedo: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2011
Awwwwww, U sound lyk a str8 guy!
, U know what? Keep d baby, U'll be surprised how u'll look back and thank heavens u did,
, Just do one spontaneous court marriage lyk dat (which forever mitigates expensive, showy white wedding u can ill afford), be man and wife, then start winning family over, Woulda gone d other way, but hey, u guys luvv urselves to bits, no b even say na one random girl u give belle,  undecided  lipsrsealed
Man up bro, Goodluck!
Re: . by Atreides(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
I'm pro life so i can never suggest/agree with abortion. Having unprotected sex was wrong,yes,but two wrongs do not make a life. She's pregnant with a real,living human being,and no matter how much you sugar-coat it,aborting the baby would be committing murder. You guys can have a small wedding,like someone has suggested. Even if you decide not to get married just yet,you can still have the baby anyway-Just don't abort it. Even though i'm pro-life and i know what i would do ideally,this isn't about me-it's about you guys. You already know you have two options-either you keep the baby or not. At the end of the day,it's your decision.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
IMHO
ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!!
you guys are not financially or emotionally ready to have a family. as you so well put it, she want to finish her education while you are gonna be jobless.

there is NO reason to bring a human being into this world if you are not fully fit AND CAPABLE of catering for its every needs for the next 18yrs!

having a child is NOT the lottery, this normally has to be planned and well thought about. what kind of life do you expect to live and provide with your menial jobs taking care of 3 poor souls?!
Re: . by 190: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^Mr.Brown,

You don look God eye before you see as the eye dey red wen them talk about abortion
Re: . by Kutey: 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2011
Please please please do not kill your child.

You are both old enough to have sex so you should be old enough to take care of the baby. I am not saying you should get married as a child does not guarantee a good marriage but if you pray and you really love her go ahead. Family unit is the best place to bring up your first baby smiley I really wish you the best of luck and loads of blessings for the future.

Next time use a condom,
Re: . by Africanqueen2(f): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
Every child come with its blessing you never know what you have until you lose it. She can do part time programme and be a mother. Many pregnant girls de sch I know of many. What if you do the abortion and encounter some complications which makes it impossible for her to have a child again will you still love her to pieces? You might say come on there are professionals but every case has its story. Have you thought of the pains she'll go through? Besides the scar doesn't heal cos you'll give wondering bout d child for the rest of your life. She's even brave to consider a life for school. School wey you go go you no go get better job. No be sch you go? What do you have to show for it. Men make a wise decision here o. . . God be with you
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2011
190:

^^Mr.Brown,
You don look God eye before you see as the eye dey red wen them talk about abortion

what does god has to do with anything?! its this silly belief that has many fail and bring innocent children into this world and make THESE POOR KIDS suffer for the stupidity of their parents who couldnt be careful to begin with.

here is something you should consider (and my generic reply on this subject):
People should show respect for life AND devotion to "god" by saying:"Life is too precious for me to bring a child into the world at this time. I want to wait until I have the financial or the emotional resources to be a good parent"

abortion is the Christian and humane alternative to bringing unwanted children into this world
"god" wants us to bring into this world ONLY the number of children which we can ADEQUATELY take care of.
"god" has given us this safe surgical procedure as a gift to hold down the population in a world that is already choked with too many unwanted children who turn out to be the Judases or Hitlers of this world.
we should be thankful to "god" for abortion. anyone who reads the bible with an open mind and an open heart will see that our heavenly father wants QUALITY rather than QUANTITY for his children,  AMEN!!!!
Re: . by mcnikes(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2011
This guy na mumu o. So you knew all these facts yet you got the poor girl pregnant. Imbe, just Try and abort that child and see if i will not curse you. Bloody Mutallab,
Re: . by aminalib(f): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2011
i would say u need to keep the baby, u knew what could happen when u were enjoying eachother, also u never know if this gift from GOD is ur onw and only chance to have a baby, u are a grown adult, deal with it.
Re: . by ektbear: 7:01am On Jan 26, 2011
Easiest solution is to abort. If you keep the child, very likely all three of yours lives would be much worse off. She having difficulty finishing school, you having difficulty providing for her and the child, and the child not being raised in the best environment  (much better for a kid to be born to stable, middle-class parents than struggling ones) undecided

However, if for religious reasons you are against abortion, then I guess you have no choice.
Re: . by aminalib(f): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2011
ok its not like they dont have families that could possibly help?
Re: . by ektbear: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2011
aminalib:

ok its not like they dont have families that could possibly help?

Alright, so if your dad is some rich dude, then have as many kids as you want, no big deal. You'll be able to raise them properly (which requires lots of MONEY.)

But if your dad is not rich, then where will the money come from?

Kids are not cheap. At least if you want to raise them right. Larger home, after school programs, foods, sports, piano lessons, cars, college later down the line, maybe law or medical school. . .

This isn't the 1800s where kids are cheap and you can put them to work at age 6 working on your cassava farm near your village  undecided

Nowadays, kids are expensive as fvck. . .
Re: . by aminalib(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2011
who said anything about rich family? if your are grown enough to stick your dyyck in some wet pusssy then deal with the consequences, if u have family, the child can't stay with them while they go to school? there are ways around everything
Re: . by SALady(f): 10:11am On Jan 26, 2011
@OP, abortion is not an option. You guys will do good with your lives in the future. Fine you dont have the financial means now but you both are working towards a better life annit, if not for your future family and children then for what?. As I always say, things arent always as bad as they seem really. Its only a matter of time and hard work. That's what we are here for anyway "hard work". Now get to work, start today and put your determination and will to do the right things to the test, you can make it.

Make sure the decision you make out of this situation will be the kind you are proud of when you look back 40-50 yrs from now. Think about this book you are writing. Will it make people go wow as they got through the pages or will they go oh! well.

Think about it
Re: . by mcnikes(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
Whoever that advices this human being to abort that kid is a mongrel slowpoke. If kids are expensive to train, so what?
@poster, abort that kid and see if you'll not be cursed with infertility.
Akwuya
Re: . by 190: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
Poster

why did you call my name out that i should give constructive advice

Am i the only one here,
Re: . by Spclst900: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
poster

keep the baby cos i don't see why it should be the poor baby paying for your misdeeds.

I haven't seen any law which restricts any pregnant lady or a mother from going to school except if the lady attends a private university. Worst case she could defer one year and continue.

Congrats for you are a father to be
Re: . by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2011
Spclst900:

poster

keep the baby cos i don't see why it should be the poor baby paying for your misdeeds.

I haven't seen any law which restricts any pregnant lady or a mother from going to school except if the lady attends a private university. Worst case she could defer one year and continue.

Congrats for you are a father to be

Errrm, well 'technically' it's not a 'poor baby' yet! undecided
Re: . by tpia6: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
.??
Re: . by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2011
are you saying she cannot go to school while being pregnant.?or is it the cost of raising a child that is going to affect her education?

Do not abort the baby you both have family members no matter their beliefs they will most likely help out in the event that you keep it.dont panic either with or without money its not going to be easy to raise a child although its easier when you are financially stable.
Re: . by sweeti14(f): 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2011
Pregnant Gf - Keep Baby Or Not?
Answer: KEEP BABY! abortion is murder angry angry
Re: . by timotimo: 5:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
@poster,this is a dicey situation considering yoursef and the lady's status, if only you have faIth and ready to face all consequnces,inform your parents, you could end up having a soft landing.you are not the first,
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 1:11am On Jan 27, 2011
Yank it out, scrap it out, one is not killing since the Doctors are the ones doing it, abortion is a Christianly and humanely alternative, it is not a baby, people should show respect for life by aborting. . . hmmm, the heart of man IS WICKED, JEEZ. . . undecided undecided undecided

Yanked out 8 weeks old baby/foetus (RIP) cry cry cry

Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:16am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^Why all these irritating pichei angry
Re: . by Busybody2(f): 1:21am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^

A picture speaks a thousand words cool Someone forcing you to look? shombo angry angry angry angry
Re: . by Dsense(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2011
^^^It seems ants have sneaked into your empty skull angry,We are all here to have fun and not vomitting Ogunfe!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Give Am Food / Suffering For The Sins Of Your Parents. / Is She Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.