Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,254 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) (463 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Removes Tuition For Agricultural Sciences In Landmark University / Peter And Mary Odili's PAMO University Of Medical Sciences, Port Harcourt (Photo / UNIBADAN Student, Damilola Caught Stealing & With Charms (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by Emmex45(m): 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Some people believe juju does not exist but when they experience such,they have no choice but to belief.
In our environment,persons attacked with charm(juju) tends to be taken to the men of God because hospital can't cure them.
So i want to know as scientist don't believe in God, how can they solve this....

Modified:i don't know if it's the right place to post it but the mods should edit it and put it in the right section.
Thank for your responds .
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by Emmex45(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
Free thinkers,scientist and the rest in the house come and gather o this post is for u
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by Tomiwa69(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Charms are like invocation of Interdimensional entities...Incantations is the summoning of Interdimensional entities to our present world..and charms is as a result of what has been fortified by these so called entities...
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Most stuffs are coincidences
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by ojaysam25(m): 7:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
a very interesting question....I'm hoping atheist in the house can help us out.
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by donjazet(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
There is nothing like charm or juju. You only believe these things because you have heard them a lot of times. If you doubt what I'm saying, post a genuine evidence of juju. Stop being deceived, cast away your ignorance and superstitions. Step into the 21st century.
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by Emmex45(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
donjazet:
There is nothing like charm or juju. You only believe these things because you have heard them a lot of times. If you doubt what I'm saying, post a genuine evidence of juju. Stop being deceived, cast away your ignorance and superstitions. Step into the 21st century.

The problem here is that there are traditional or cultural way,ritual,myth and other things one must follow.
And wat of those sickness that occurs after returning from village and when you visit hospital,your result is nothing.
Re: Sciences Vs Charm: How Does Science Solve/explain Charms(juju) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 17, 2020
Emmex45:

The problem here is that there are traditional or cultural way,ritual,myth and other things one must follow.
And wat of those sickness that occurs after returning from village and when you visit hospital,your result is nothing.
How many people in Nigeria have such sicknesses? Surely just few.

I travelled to my village 2 times in the last 2 months and didn't experience any "village sickness". In a year, I travel to my village in Ijebu at least 6 times, yet I don't experience such.

Generally, I rarely fall sick.

For few people that experience such, if it's not what they ate while in the village (talking about hygiene now), or some allergic reactions to certain plants or things in their village, or illness from insect bites (there are lots of insects in villages with forest), or stress, there's nothing like a sickness caused by "village people".

In Nigeria's moribund health sector with most hospitals accessible to the masses grossly under-equipped and under-stafffed, there are many cases of misdiagnosis.

Nothing spiritual or jazz-related in these things.

Countries with the highest life expectancies in the world have a vibrant health sector.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Exam Date Is Officially Announced / Call Me For Your Professional Home Lessons (Abuja Environs) / FULAFIA) Announces Resumption Date For Continuation Of Academic Activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.