Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1068 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Phone for her but we are not dating. What Should I Do please / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by joviegghead: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: . by ashewoboy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
A
Re: . by Olude193: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
The person stopped me from watching Yoruba films...

Also stealing my opinions on political matters to go discuss with outsiders

2 Likes

Re: . by Timbers(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
My ex discouraged me from running for Presidency so I broke up with her after Buhari won

3 Likes

Re: . by Muhylonaire(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lemme book space down grin
Re: . by HornyTave: 12:00am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't do dating shii...

I prefer friends with benefits, and I respect their main example ' how's your boy friend?' while offing her pant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nero2face: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2020
ok
Re: . by superdanny10: 1:09am On Jun 16, 2020
HornyTave:
I don't do dating shii...

I prefer friends with benefits, and I respect their main example ' how's your boy friend?' while offing her pant.

You insane mehn....Somboris daughter grin

1 Like

Re: . by joviegghead: 3:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Olude193:
The person stopped me from watching Yoruba films...

Also stealing my opinions on political matters to go discuss with outsiders

Ha ha ha ha.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 16, 2020
An edo girl. Every day she keeps reminding me that I don't love her because I have never laid my hands on her even for once.

We were arguing one day, she landed me a very dirty slap grin

My eyes went blank for some seconds. I managed to sit down and recouped. Then I reached for my wardrobe to get my leather belt I been using for 10 years and I used it to prove my profound love to her.

Broke up with her after because I couldn't contain the love I expressed to her that day, the love shock her sef. She didn't experit grin

9 Likes

Re: . by callmeRichie(m): 7:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Carchoice:
An edo girl. Every day she keeps reminding me that I don't love her because I have never laid my hands on her even for once.
My eyes went blank for some seconds. I managed to sit down and recouped. Then I reached for my wardrobe to get my leather belt I been using for 10 years and I used it to prove my profound love to her.
Broke up with her after because I couldn't contain the love I expressed to her that day, the love shock her sef. She didn't experit grin

that's an agape love my brothergringrin buh e no good to dey beat woman oo undecided
Re: . by mespusinglez(m): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Just In case
Re: . by Inordey(m): 8:01am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't have dating experiences that are weird
Re: . by joviegghead: 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Carchoice:

Wtf?! grin

1 Like

Re: . by illicit(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2020
I date myself
Re: . by paulolee(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
worst ex really fall my hand bk den for year one...was cold dt rainy friday and was shivering...went bk home to wear by pull over but cudnt find it..called her because na only she get my key n she said she did carried it and she's in skul...went bk to skul and she gave it bk to me because i nid it d more...only for her main guy to text her dt he nid the pullover dt he is cold too...d stupid gal pleaded with me dt she wana use it to buy soft drinks because it was raining and i gave her not knowing her plan..she went with and and didnt come bk with it..wen i asked, she said i shud relax and only for me to see her stupid guy putting on my 8k pullover, nearly follow dt gee fight dt day but just hold myselfband walked away because if i fight for skul na straight rustication and people go tink say na d stupid bea caused d fight bt dt gal no try atall...she's always on nairaland and if she ever gets to see this....cynthia just kno dt i cnt jus stop hating u..

3 Likes

Re: . by tundchip2: 9:22am On Jun 16, 2020
Bros
Re: . by joviegghead: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2020
paulolee:
worst ex really fall my hand bk den for year one...was cold dt rainy friday and was shivering...went bk home to wear by pull over but cudnt find it..called her because na only she get my key n she said she did carried it and she's in skul...went bk to skul and she gave it bk to me because i nid it d more...only for her main guy to text her dt he nid the pullover dt he is cold too...d stupid gal pleaded with me dt she wana use it to buy soft drinks because it was raining and i gave her not knowing her plan..she went with and and didnt come bk with it..wen i asked, she said i shud relax and only for me to see her stupid guy putting on my 8k pullover, nearly follow dt gee fight dt day but just hold myselfband walked away because if i fight for skul na straight rustication and people go tink say na d stupid bea caused d fight bt dt gal no try atall...she's always on nairaland and if she ever gets to see this....cynthia just kno dt i cnt jus stop hating u..

Ha ha, the girl no try at all o. Baba even drop message for her. � �

1 Like

Re: . by paulolee(m): 9:31am On Jun 16, 2020
joviegghead:

Ha ha, the girl no try at all o. Baba even drop message for her. � �
i swear...as i de type am..d tin still de pain me..gals too wicked...she still get mind de text me say mk i no wory, she go kum spend nite for my syd na...i jus delete n block her digit mk i no go vex strangle person pikin..

3 Likes

Re: . by joviegghead: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2020
grin
paulolee:

i swear...as i de type am..d tin still de pain me..gals too wicked...she still get mind de text me say mk i no wory, she go kum spend nite for my syd na...i jus delete n block her digit mk i no go vex strangle person pikin..
Re: . by Judek2(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2020
If I narrate my own eeh. This thread go close.
Make I just chill
Re: . by joviegghead: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2020
Judek2:
If I narrate my own eeh. This thread go close.
Make I just chill

Spill bro! I dey wait.
Re: . by FreeMejoor1(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2020
Fuuny thread. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Cought My Daughter Of 10 Years Smoking Weed With Some Boys, Please Help. / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (4) Benefit of sex / Thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.