Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Questions And Answers On Organic Chicken Farming - MUST READ - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Questions And Answers On Organic Chicken Farming - MUST READ (223 Views)

7 Poultry Farming Must Obeys Rules For New & Practicing Poultry Farmers. / My Sasso Chicken Farming From Day Old / Free Live Training On Organic Layer Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers On Organic Chicken Farming - MUST READ by LastNL: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Let’s all come down to a very simple aspect-healthy living that is associated with organic farming for chickens. We all want healthy living and disease prevention. One way to live healthily is by eating healthy chickens or naturally raised chickens. And if you want to encourage healthy living, it may be worth the time for organic poultry farming.

Can I raise commercially organic chickens?
Truth is, I’m not going to advise anyone to start big scale organic poultry farming. You have to start small and grow out of that. The reason is, it can be overwhelming to think about gathering herbs but don’t get me wrong. And it pays off!

So, you’ll find it easy when you start with a few hundred chickens, instead of having to struggle to find herbs in large amounts.

Many farms in which farm organic chicken have their own pasture. That allows them to provide the desired plants and shrubs to their organic chickens.

Can I grow all the herbs I need for organic poultry .............. .................. .........?
CONTINUE READING HERE:
https://sofreshchickens.com/questions-and-answers-on-organic-chicken-farming/

(1) (Reply)

Canton Fair Online Trading / Indigeneous Iru And Ogi With A Difference / Shea Butter Available For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.