Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,694 members, 7,962,237 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts (890 Views)

Domestic Violence: Chioma Reacts "Davido Has Never Beaten Me. I Didn't Push Him" / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Chioma Reacts As Her Unborn Son Becomes Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts by temi4christ: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian singer Davido fiancee, Chioma has come out to officially debunk the allegations that Davido assaulted her.

READ Davido accused of beating up his fiancee, Chioma (Details)

Chioma took to her instagram to make a statement:

Chioma wrote:

“ I know you guys absolutely love to spread all sorts of rumours and stories for your entertainment and I’ve known from Day 1 what to expect from blogs and the internet
Read her full statement here:
https://afrigistbase.com/david-has-never-in-his-life-laid-a-finger-on-me-chioma-reacts/
Re: David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts by aristocrazzy: 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
davido no be like Pesin wey go dey beat his babe Na.
Re: David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts by doggedfighter(f): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Straight from the horse's mouth.

He may have a wandering dick but not a beater
Re: David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts by AltCtrlDel: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Stop shalaye
Re: David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts by macdammy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
I’m your mf life
Don’t ever post this nonsense again

(1) (Reply)

E Photos From Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Traditional Wedding Ceremony / See Bbnaija Erica Movies she Has Acted (video) / What Is Actually Wrong With John Okafor AKA Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.