Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

What Is the acceptable limit of people allowed for an event during dis Lockdown? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is the acceptable limit of people allowed for an event during dis Lockdown? (254 Views)

Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / Young Man Slumps And Dies While Dancing At An Event / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is the acceptable limit of people allowed for an event during dis Lockdown? by Prism(f): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hello NL, I'm having a private event (intro) coming up at home, I just want to know if 20 people is okay or is it too much? Before this neighbours will report me.
Re: What Is the acceptable limit of people allowed for an event during dis Lockdown? by Acidosis(m): 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2020
You didn't indicate your state of residence. Lagos and Ogun - 20.

But why do you need 20 people for your introduction?
Re: What Is the acceptable limit of people allowed for an event during dis Lockdown? by Prism(f): 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
Acidosis:

You didn't indicate your state of residence. Lagos and Ogun - 20.

But why do you need 20 people for your introduction?

I'm reducing it to 15 now, I've been thinking about it too
Re: What Is the acceptable limit of people allowed for an event during dis Lockdown? by Acidosis(m): 8:26am On Jun 17, 2020
Prism:

I'm reducing it to 15 now, I've been thinking about it too

Good. Wish you all the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Is Real / Coronavirus: Florida And Texas Reverse Reopening As Infections Surge / Study Finds Hydroxychloroquine Helped Coronavirus Patients Survive Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.