Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:43 PM

Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels (1176 Views)

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / 'I Have Big Breasts, Come & Advertise On My Chest' - Busty Lagos Girl / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels by amadaovie(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2020
We shouldn’t allow girls with big breasts to come to our matrimonial home because of my husband” Regina Daniels says as she bids her busty friend goodbye after a visit

Ever since actress Regina Daniels tied the knot with her billionaire husband, Ned Nwoko, the couple has been the hottest topic of Nollywood romance gist.

The heavily pregnant actress often shares photos of herself and her family to the excitement of fans. Many of the photos her of herself, her husband kids with his other wives and Ned Nwoko himself.

The expectant young mom in a TikTok video shared to her Instagram page is seen dressed in a turtle neck crop top and a pair of fitted pants.

Bumping to a popular TikTok tune, a heavily pregnant Daniels dances while showing off her bare pregnancy bump.

Well, another video shared online shows Regina Daniels saying that it is not wise for women to allow their busty friends into their matrimonial homes,

In the video, a heavily pregnant Regina is seen bidding her friend goodbye after a visit. Regina asks her friend to give her a hug and the friend obliges. She then comments on the lady’s boobs, saying it isn’t wise to have busty friends over.

Re: Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels by Bluezy13(m): 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
Okay
Re: Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels by Rhaspody(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
So she no want oga to marry more wifes. Lol. She will soon get older and will look for the next fresh 19 years old to date. It's in Oga's nature
Re: Friends With Big Breasts Don't Visit Our Home" Regina Daniels by Tessie01(f): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
That's not fair

(1) (Reply)

The best romance story ever on Nairaland / What Do You Think Is Happening Here? / Whisper App: 'I Wish I Hadn't Left My Ex For My Boyfriend': People Share Their B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.