Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,721 members, 7,885,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (437 Views)

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Raeheemwayne: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: . by IfGodbeforus(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
I will love to be Remembered as one who brought souls to the kingdom of God..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
I will change 2 things in this life

one communication

two the definition of a home.

bonus will be to integrate artificial intelligence in ways that will shock the world ...

a bold statement I know

but mark my word..I was born for these reasons.

1 Like

Re: . by Romangalactic(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Meeehhnn, live life and stop wondering wat u will be remembered for. Highest people that will remember u for anything are your grandchildren & great grandchildren if u live to see them. Most people don't know and never met their greatgrandparents or remember dem for anything in particular.

The exception are royal families and political leaders, due to record keeping & then der are those whose names are etched in history cos of something extraordinarily good or bad they did for their community or country,and guess wat, these people are not many in every generation. Michael Jacksons, Adolf Hitlers, Usman Danfodios, and Nnamdi Azikwes are very rare

Just do good,be good, teach it to your children and rest in peace. Daz all! If you want to do something very extraordinary for multiple generations to remember, go for it but not because u want to be remembered.

2 Likes

Re: . by merieam16(f): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
BakedCake:
I will change 2 things in this life

one communication

two the definition of a home.

bonus will be to integrate artificial intelligence in ways that will shock the world ...

a bold statement I know

but mark my word..I was born for these reasons.

Your words are marked.
All the best.
Re: . by Raeheemwayne: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:
Meeehhnn, live life and stop wondering wat u will be remembered for. Highest people that will remember u for anything are your grandchildren & great grandchildren if u live to see them. Most people don't know and never met their greatgrandparents or remember dem for anything in particular.

The exception are royal families and political leaders, due to record keeping & then der are those whose names are etched in history cos of something extraordinarily good or bad they did for their community or country,and guess wat, these people are not many in every generation. Michael Jacksons, Adolf Hitlers, Usman Danfodios, and Nnamdi Azikwes are very rare

Just do good,be good, teach it to your children and rest in peace. Daz all! If you want to do something very extraordinary for multiple generations to remember, go for it but not because u want to be remembered.
Nice input.
but you have not answered the question, or you don't want to leave any legacy behind?

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Frozen Food In Bulk / Things To Eat For Quality Sleep / How You Can Show Love To Your Children Equally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.