Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:00 AM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (596624 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SatB: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Newcastle2023:

You that requested for my contacts and refused to reach me thereafter. I hope it's not because we're from the same State. Don't bother they will pick more than 2 persons per State.

Lol.. Boss you sabi handle people well no bi lie.
I salute!

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Azidol:
Pls I need to ask this question, is it compulsory we have application like ZOOM on our PC or phone if at all they want to monitor it?
Wait for further instructions.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SonyaSpence: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hello house, I need materials/links on current affairs questions and answers especially those oil/gas preparatory questions.

Kindly share, if you have them.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by delishpot: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
madri4u:
The test will be so easy. For experienced hired focus on ur related discipline, situation jugdement, oil and gas based multiple choice question. [s]There will be No maths and english questions[/s]

How did you know this?

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
madri4u:
The test will be so easy. For experienced hired focus on ur related discipline, situation jugdement, oil and gas based multiple choice question. There will be No maths and english questions

It's a false information. Please disregard it. It's very irresponsible to attempt to mislead innocent persons on something you don't have even a jot of information about.

Misleading people is a grave sin before God and humanity. Please be guided.

13 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by delishpot: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Vasgas:

The issue is now the phone or PC?
which one is the best?

They said good PC so they don't expect mobile phone to be used
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
eddieo:
Funny sir. I sent you pm severally but you didn't respond. I thought you were busy. I'm not really giving myself much headache over this test.
I respect the genuine info you drop on this platform and pray you get this appointment. You have not been economical with genuine information like some that will be reading this and have full information about the test.
I dont think we are from the same state sir. I'm from the North.
Please can you respond to my DM?
Thank you.
Dave, I'm an Arewa also. I'm very thorough and meticulous. If I say that you're my brother from even the same Senatorial Zone, I'm sure of it. We are both from Zone C. I responded to your PM twice with my complete contact sent.

I wish you the very best bro!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Adenrele94(f): 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
khaleesi:
who else has been focused on reading only English and Current affairs? I am a lawyer and left school over 7 years ago, there is no way maths can enter this head right now o grin grin

We are together o... tried solving mathematics questions but e no gree enter my head o.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by eddieo(m): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
delishpot:

You can still use your mobile phone.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by delishpot: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2020
eddieo:

You can still use your mobile phone.

Ok
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ememobongkings: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Zino60:
Any port Harcourt center here?
yes..bosd
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by thankmyGod(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2020
@newcastle2023 please my application is showing under social science but I am want business Development. I have sent mail to Oilandgas support email to help me correct that but no one is responding to my mail. What can you advice in this area Sir? I'll appreciate your guide . Thanks

Newcastle2023:

Dave, I'm an Arewa also. I'm very thorough and meticulous. If I say that you're my brother from even the same Senatorial Zone, I'm sure of it. We are both from Zone C. I responded to your PM twice with my complete contact sent.

I wish you the very best bro!

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
thankmyGod:
@newcastle2023 please my application is showing under social science but I am want business Development. I have sent mail to Oilandgas support email to help me correct that but no one is responding to my mail. What can you advice in this area Sir? I'll appreciate your guide . Thanks
Hello @thankmyGod, since it's just 2 days to the test and coupled with the fact that Business/Finance and Social Sciences categories are very closely related, I would advise you to focus on acing the forthcoming test. When you get to the 'Oral Interview' stage, you can easily rectify any of such issues. Thanks and all the best!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Henrique99: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Please,are there exam centres in lokoja? I will like to take my test there
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 12, 2020
delishpot:

PC means Personal Computer. Is phone not a computer?

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
If you know how to reach this address ( Address of CBT CENTER : Plot 825 Ralph Shodeinde Way, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, CBD Abuja) from Bwari/Dutse/Berger, please help me out or if you are going to the same address from this axis, we can move together.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 12, 2020
From either bwari or dutse enter berger.

Quite easy to get, from berger enter cab going to Central area, tell the cab driver you're dropping at Federal Ministry of Finance HQ. Look opposite, you will see where you're going.

ogwoliun:
If you know how to reach this address ( Address of CBT CENTER : Plot 825 Ralph Shodeinde Way, Off Ahmadu Bello Way, CBD Abuja) from Bwari/Dutse/Berger, please help me out or if you are going to the same address from this axis, we can move together.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by ogwoliun: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Kaeboy:
From either bwari or dutse enter berger.

Quite easy to get, from berger enter cab going to Central area, tell the cab driver you're dropping at Federal Ministry of Finance HQ. Look opposite, you will see where you're going.

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Raxxye(m): 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vasgas:
If you are here and you haven't received a CBT center mail pls signify....

I want to check something
I haven't received, Sir!
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Raxxye(m): 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please o, is it that everybody has now been allocated a CBT centre except myself? The last mail I got was still asking that I prepare for virtual test.
Do I have any need to be worried?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Vasgas: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
Raxxye:
I haven't received, Sir!

no cause for alarm
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by heayernu56(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Since you were asked to prepare for virtual test then you don't need a mail for CBT Centre. Just ensure you have a laptop available with webcam preferably
Raxxye:
Please o, is it that everybody has now been allocated a CBT centre except myself? The last mail I got was still asking that I prepare for virtual test.
Do I have any need to be worried?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by dappyfresh: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
https://www.testmi.ng/faq

Guys they have answered all our questions.

17 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by famaksila: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Good afternoon house, please is there a platform or a group I can join to get latest update on recruitment please...my email is : famaksila@yahoo.com...
We will all get there
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by GrAnDwEeZ(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
dappyfresh:

big YES for a scientific or standard calculator. Hmmmn
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Vasgas: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
dappyfresh:

10am to 1pm
Flexible timing

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abokii8(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
GrAnDwEeZ:
big YES for a scientific or standard calculator. Hmmmn
Meaning that Quantitative and numerical reasonings dey
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Abusule007: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Abokii8:
Meaning that Quantitative and numerical reasonings dey
Some people will be shocked come Saturday 10am grin

I hope to be shocked because my questions were cheap and easy.

For the fact that the exam is from 10am to 1pm, it simply means different random questions for different people.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by KingEd: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Vasgas:

10am to 1pm

Flexible timing

Stipulated time for d exams is just an hour. You will have just an hour to write
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Elpadre22: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
I know some people will choose to delay because of expo

5 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Son30(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
famaksila:
Good afternoon house, please is there a platform or a group I can join to get latest update on recruitment please...my email is : famaksila@yahoo.com...
We will all get there

If all of us will get there then no need for test na wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.