Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,991 members, 7,942,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

.......... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / .......... (557 Views)

VIDEO: Legend Of Killwee - The Igbo Hercules Who Was So Strong And Respected / Nigerian Man Exposes The Igbo Woman Who Sent Him Out Of Her House In Sweden / Have You Collected Your National Identity Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......... by Uchasa(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: .......... by Igboid: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
OK.
An Oyigbo person is an Igbo man I can relate with and call a brother.

I will be following your thread and make suggestions when I can.

I also have a vital question for you.
Re: .......... by DamnnNiggarr: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2020
grin
Re: .......... by Uchasa(m): 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igboid:
OK.
An Oyigbo person is an Igbo man I can relate with and call a brother.

I will be following your thread and make suggestions when I can.

I also have a vital question for you.

Ask the question
Re: .......... by Igboid: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
Uchasa:

Ask the question

Why are you Ndoki people in Oyigbo allowing Ijaws to mess with your heads?

We have seen pictures where some hungry Ichies from Ndoki were pictured dinning with Ijaw National Council officials, claiming that Ndoki are now Ijaw. What's up with that nonsense?

1 Like

Re: .......... by Uchasa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
Igboid:

Why are you Ndoki people in Oyigbo allowing Ijaws to mess with your heads?

We have seen pictures where some hungry Ichies from Ndoki were pictured dinning with Ijaw National Council officials, claiming that Ndoki are now Ijaw. What's up with that nonsense?

My brother,those stuffs are done by selfish Ndoki Heads who want to allign with the Ijaws to control the Government .
Pure Ndoki indegenes like us know we are not Ijaws
though some of us answer Ijaw names due to migrations of the Ijaws into our lands and intermarriage,we all know our ancestry,no ichie can change our identity
Re: .......... by Igboid: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Uchasa:

My brother,those stuffs are done by selfish Ndoki Heads who want to allign with the Ijaws to control the Government .
Pure Ndoki indegenes like us know we are not Ijaws
though some of us answer Ijaw names due to migrations of the Ijaws into our lands and intermarriage,we all know our ancestry,no ichie can change our identity

Good to hear.
Jisike. Ndoki can as well be Igboland real shot at access to the sea.
It's strategic to Ndiigbo that Ndoki don't go the way of Ikwerre, Ogba and other bitter toxic Igbophobic Bini but Igbo speaking groups down there.

Jisinuike. Ikem na ike gi, wu oli. grin
Hope I got it right? cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

MOTIVATIONAL POST FOR ASPIRING POULTRY FARMERS AND EXISTING ONES / "donate-ng" / Earn Cool Cash Online By Selling Data, Airtime And Paying Bills At Cheaper Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.