Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,032 members, 7,963,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:27 AM

(no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? (313 Views)

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? / If You Need Email Address For Business Advert Pls Pm Me / Knowing Your Smart TV - How Smart TV Is Different From Normal TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? by JimBrown068(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hey guys, Please I really want to ask about legitimate business that I can use as a "side hustle" apart from my normal office jobs.

Your sincere advice and suggestion is welcome. Please do not use the opportunity to advertise anything below this thread. Thanks.
Re: (no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
There's a place for research and study in getting answer to this question. I will suggest you read this book https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir
It is free on FreeStuffsNg.com and playstore.
Wishing you all the best of Luck!
Re: (no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
JimBrown068:
Hey guys, Please I really want to ask about legitimate business that I can use as a "side hustle" apart from my normal office jobs.

Your sincere advice and suggestion is welcome. Please do not use the opportunity to advertise anything below this thread. Thanks.

If you are serious about a business you can run part time with capital as little as 40,000 naira, profitable, low risk (except for the exceptions) has a lot of customers and great potential for growth then you should be thinking Okrika (not necessarily bend down in open air market, you can sell online too).

The profit margin is high and will enable you recover your investment fast with some fast moving products to select from.

If you are interested in a free report that will detail the potentials in this business then email me: paulonwueme@gmail.com
Re: (no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? by JimBrown068(m): 7:27pm On Jul 02, 2020
Nigeriahomebiz:

If you are serious about a business you can run part time with capital as little as 40,000 naira, profitable, low risk (except for the exceptions) has a lot of customers and great potential for growth then you should be thinking Okrika (not necessarily bend down in open air market, you can sell online too).

The profit margin is high and will enable you recover your investment fast with some fast moving products to select from.

If you are interested in a free report that will detail the potentials in this business then email me: paulonwueme@gmail.com

Thank you. I'd reach out but can you tell me a bit more about this business?
Re: (no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? by Nigeriahomebiz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
JimBrown068:

Thank you. I'd reach out but can you tell me a bit more about this business?

A bit more? You are not specific with what you want to know but I belief most if not all of your questions will be answered in the report. It is 11 pages long and it is free.
Re: (no Advert Pls) What Business Can One Do Apart From Normal Daily Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 03, 2020
If you need a legitimate way to earn online through crypto currency mining, you can contact me (not by force)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss People Who Owe Us And Refuse To Pay / We sell Covid-19 face mask, nationwide supplies. / Briefly Used Car Es350 2008 Model For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.