Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,509 members, 7,904,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (3124 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by frozen70(f): 11:11am On Jul 05, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Are you through?

I am waiting for you to continue then I will follow up
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Aunty Barbara The Builder!!! Do we need to start knoking y'all heads before una get sense Continue paying subscription for your Mrs Title..
Re: .. by jmaxjohn(m): 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2020
frozen70:

I am waiting for you to continue then I will follow up

Don't need to, this isn't a debate
Re: .. by Alooone: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Stop telling your husband everything about you...if not how could he have known you have such amount of money on you... Tell him the only way you can support him on his project is if he puts your name on the documents... Please you are nobody's slave.... Typical case of monkey set work, baboon they chop.
Re: .. by frozen70(f): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
jmaxjohn:

Don't need to, this isn't a debate

If you say so
Re: .. by HiFreda(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2020
You cater for all the needs at home, then submit all your savings to him?
What does he do for you? For the family?
Is his money his alone?
So what do you have to show for all the years you have worked? If you lose your job today, what will you have?
The future is not all about house and tv and generator.
How would you support yourself, your kids when you no longer have this job? Because he won't be there to lend any support. Think of these, and decide how to proceed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / A Letter To My Wife / Hilarious Conversation Between A Father And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.