Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,973 members, 7,960,074 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? (565 Views)

Please Is There Anything Like God Fearing Olosho Girl? My Experience With One / Is There Anything Like Mind Blowing Sex / You Have Neva Seen Anything Like This Before. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Agbebakun22: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2020
Happy Sunday everyone here, there's something bothering my mind that's why I decided to ask my fellow nairalanders.
I and my babe had been dating since August last year precise on the 14th, So since last month she had been disturbing me that we are gonna have anniversary for clocking one year.... She told her friends about it but I kicked against cuz I have never heard of that before, only heard about wedding anniversary... Pls is there anything like relationship anniversary...
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:22am On Jul 05, 2020
Agbebakun22:
Happy Sunday everyone here, there's something bothering my mind that's why I decided to ask my fellow nairalanders.
I and my babe had been dating since August last year precise on the 14th, So since last month she had been disturbing me that we are gonna have anniversary for clocking one year.... She told her friends about it but I kicked against cuz I have never heard of that before, only heard about wedding anniversary... Pls is there anything like relationship anniversary...
....Lol.

You two can initiate it nah. grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by donbachi(m): 11:26am On Jul 05, 2020
Maybe she's the first in the family of 8 female adults.to enter into a relationship...understand with her abeg,e no dey easy.no mata how small the cake be..make she cut am.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by yanabasee1(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2020
There is a thing like that.... It's fun until she'd get to know that the relationship is 3yrs and she'll begin to see herself wasting by your side.....

Women often use that to remind men how many years they've stayed with them.....
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by flyingpig: 11:50am On Jul 05, 2020
yanabasee1:
There is a thing like that.... It's fun until she'd get to know that the relationship is 3yrs and she'll begin to see herself wasting by your side.....

grin true
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by starbuck(f): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2020
Yea.. There is a thing like that but my man no dey look my face undecided undecided

I will be like, hey you know today, 3.. years was the day our paths crossed grin grin...
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Agbebakun22: 11:57am On Jul 05, 2020
donbachi:
Maybe she's the first in the family of 8 female adults.to enter into a relationship...understand with her abeg,e no dey easy.no mata how small the cake be..make she cut am.

Nawa ooo why no be marriage
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 05, 2020
did you mean fornication anniversary?

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Trupz: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:

Overzealous, fanatic religious folks are often very judgemental people. How sure are you that OP and his girlfriend are into premarital sex and all that?
Don't be quick to judge or cast aspersions on others. That's not even the Jesus way(who you all claim to know and represent).

Examine your intentions and perspectives always. E get why

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Liposure: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
people still celibate
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by InfinityFabric: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Liposure:
people still celibate
People are still decent and chaste.
FTFY.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Liposure: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lol. I'm just hearing that 4 the first time
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by InfinityFabric: 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:
Well no, but actually yes.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Drsnives(m): 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2020
my guy you have time
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Agbebakun22: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2020
Rozz:

Must u comment rubbish, how that one ur bizness
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2020
Agbebakun22:

Must u comment rubbish, how that one ur bizness
Ntorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Kissiemu(m): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nna men!
Everything has anniversary. Last month I celebrated my disvirgin anniversary. The day auntie Rashida in our yard took me into her room,removed wrapper n grabbed my isiekweonwu n put it in. I asked "auntie wetin I go do?" She said ,"Sha be going up n down".
Nna men! Few minutes my body come hot n I told her"Auntie e be like say I wan piss" she said "piss it inside" n I did n my body come cool down.

Nna men! Which anniversary pass that one?
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by merieam16(f): 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2020
grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by Angelacruz: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2020
Very true
yanabasee1:

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Relationship Anniversary?? by sammycashly: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
Lolz...we are In the same shoe bro.....me and my babe started dating last year November ooo
Now she don day tell me about anniversary oo...say we go do 1 year anniversary for our relationship and na so he go day go every year...she don book cloth down ..choose places we day go like her life depends on it

Although I have plans to disappoint her I swear cos ion like stuffs like that..cos am sure she go post am for Facebook post am everywhere..and he no go make sense if we later break up oo grin....but wetin man go do she don to plan this stuff I swear..so we gas do am oo

Bro you don enter am go look for money do anniversary

(1) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory For Your Man To Support You? Was She Wrong? / Fun Question: Which Part Of Chicken Can You Give Your Ex? / Maturity Is When You Breakup And Still Give Ur Ex Money Till She Finds A New Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.