Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,075 members, 7,960,424 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:04 PM

Naira Marley Signs New Artiste “emo Grae” To His Record Label (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Signs New Artiste “emo Grae” To His Record Label (photos) (420 Views)

Naira Marley Signs Zinoleesky, Mohbad, Cblack And Fabian to Marlian Music / Ubi Franklin Signs Kach, Ibe Kachikwu's Son, To Record Label (photos) / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Signs New Artiste “emo Grae” To His Record Label (photos) by lateefsnews: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2020
[b][/b]Nigeria controversial rapper Azeez fashola professional know as Naira Marley as signed new artist to his record label.

He share this on his Instagram page, congratulating him.

In his words, “Marlians Help me welcome my broski @emo_grae to #MarlianMusic. #Signed. He is dropping a fire jam 12midnight. He is your fav[ourite] artist and you don’t even know that yet..save his name in [yo]ur note �”

Naira Marley Signs New Artiste
Marlians have since trooped to his page to give him a warm welcome to the family.
Re: Naira Marley Signs New Artiste “emo Grae” To His Record Label (photos) by segebase(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
trash loading

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Committing Suicide Multiple Times 3 Years Ago — Ubi Franklin / #bbnaija2020 : Praise And Ka3na Engage In Hot S*x When Everyone Was Asleep (WATC / "My International Passport Bears Male Not Female” – Bobrisky (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.