Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:26 AM

If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re (305 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by Valerie11: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Former media aide to ex-president Goodluck Jonathan and author, Reno Omokri has shared an unpopular opinion about a very controversial topic.

According to Reno, if a man is rich and spends all his time with his woman rather than work, he is likely a fraudster.

He said ;

“When you read what some women describe as a ‘good man’, you realise that they want someone who is wealthy, yet spends all his time with them. Listen, if a man is rich and spends all his time with you, rather than at work, he is likely a fraudster!”

https:///entertainment/celebrity-news/if-a-man-is-rich-and-spends-all-his-time-with-you-he-is-likely-a-fraudster-reno-omokri/

1 Like

Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by Goldp5988(f): 7:15am On Jul 15, 2020
I don't think all the men in that category are fraudsters.
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by chatinent: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2020
And what if he spends all day tweeting with an interval of twenty seconds per post?
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by donstan18: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2020
No reasonable man spends upto 40% of his time on a woman.

1 Like

Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by popsy2(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
Ok
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by princealexndre(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2020
This one get degree in talking
Re: If A Man Is Rich And Spends All His Time With You, He Is Likely A Fraudster — Re by Chris6music: 7:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Shot Megan Thee Stallion? Tory Lanez Shot Up Megan Thee Stallion Foot & Leg / Mad Oh!! "I Want To Be Making And Delivering Hot Water" - Lady Shares Funny Vide / Bbnaija: Nengi Emerges First Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.