Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,976 members, 7,963,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:55 AM

FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines (47276 Views)

FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by OyeniyiAbisola1: 7:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Your logo is the face of your business, it either attracts or repel customer.
Let's help you give your brand a face with our 3D logo, Graphics design, Advert videos etc
WhatsApp: 09061316439
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Alabaarowolo: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Re-opening: School owners given 12 days to meet Covid-19 guidelines
The federal government has given school owners up to July 29, 2020, to meet specific guidelines for the safe re-opening of schools.
It said schools were expected to undertake self-assessment and send feedback to State Ministries of Education, not later than July 29, 2020.
https://www.blueprint.ng/school-re-opening-school-owners-given-12-days-to-meet-covid-19-guidelines/

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by A1kennedy(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2020
johnykgoal:

Hahaha! That's where you get it wrong. You need the right tools to get the money. Managing your business rightly will maximize your getting the money. I am also a business person so, i know what im talking about.
I actually made the app for my business but decided to publish it cos i know there are intelligent business owners out there looking for something like goalPOS. The cost of acquiring an inventory system scares business owners away but goalPOS is very cheap, just 1k after 30 days trial and you only pay once and own forever. It does not require the internet to function, it does not require a laptop or desktop. Just your phone.
So, my dear you won't understand.

Good For you bro. keep it up.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Tommie1054(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2020
I just hope the date is fixed after July 29, I'm tired of staying at home.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Sebbs(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
Divided government
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by MrFly(m): 10:46am On Jul 18, 2020
anyone nicknamed Adamu in d south is a fool. I believe Adamu Adamu is a double fool for fooling around with our childrens future. All hail d state minister Nwajiuba
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by alfredjhay(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:
Well, the rest of the country may not want to resume now.

The South west schools are resuming in August.

Yesterday or day before , the minister of state debunk it that school remain closed, to even think that he's an Igbo man.
Him should just make that Fulani adamu adamu reason that the rest of the country (esp south) values education, they (north) can go on with school closed.

they've even used one school in bornu to raised broilers cheesy
cheesy
Sammy07:
Well, the rest of the country may not want to resume now.

The South west schools are resuming in August.

Yesterday or day before , the minister of state debunk it that school remain closed, to even think that he's an Igbo man.
Him should just make that Fulani adamu adamu reason that the rest of the country (esp south) values education, they (north) can go on with school closed.

they've even used one school in bornu to raised broilers cheesy
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Powerexpert: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Another arm is silently empowered to become rich in the name of guidelines.
Let's see how this movie pan out. Schools will soon be opened for sure but hope parents, teachers and proprietors are ready for the responsibilities that comes with it? Not forgetting the students/children involved and their nonchalant attitude.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Nyanabo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Horgan30:
Schools suppose don re-open since

Are you new completely to the world of I.T? Or you simply want to upgrade your I.T skills? Do you want to prepare in the best possible way to take advantage of for the boom in I.T jobs that will arise over the course of next decade? May you simply want to earn additional side income with these skills. Are you a parent worried about your child's lack of skills despite huge amount being spend on his/her tuition?

I have easy-to-follow pre-downloaded comprehensive video courses on various I.T skills u can master by yourself in ur house during this corona period. These are compilation of some of the best online Courses on e-learning sites like Udemy, Lynda, Skillshare, Packt, Udacity, Edureka e.t.c

Data Science (15 courses, size 62 gb)
Programming (10 courses, total size 32gb)
Web development (8 courses, size 50gb)
Cybersecurity & Ethical hacking(14 courses, 35gb)
SQL basic to advanced (3 courses, 18gb)
Mobile App Development (6 courses, size 50gb)

You get best value for ur cash when you order for all. Total Size is over 250 gigabytes. I will deliver to your doorstep on an ext. hard drive.

Aside the videos, each of the bundles also have awesome supplementary materials like hands-on projects, compilers, best-selling ebooks, interview questions & answer in case you got a Job offer e.t.c

Whatsapp me on 234-806 494 32 97 for more details

Whatsup Bro, how can I get my hand on the materials about Cybersecurity and ethical hacking ?? Please reply.
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by Ericsdm55(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
SmartProf:
This is a ray of hope. The FG should ensure that the monitoring teams traverse schools in LGAs too cos most times these rules only apply to state capitals. It appears that the minister of state for education and the minister of education think differently. Judging by their actions, one amongst the two, doesn't seem to have loved school when he was younger.
You simply made my day. Lol

1 Like

Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by inice(m): 5:52am On Jul 19, 2020
Please where is Osinbanjo doesn't he have mouth to talk is he dead. Na wa o Yorubas where is Osinbanjo
Re: FG Gives School Operators 12 Days To Meet COVID-19 Guidelines by supzie(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2020
Preparing for WAEC? Then this is for you.

Gem konsult has organised a 2-week intensive preparatory class online with huge benefits starting on Monday 3rd of August, 2020.

To join the train of those seeking better grades, click the link below to join.

https:///HG9clbQ9SnX47R06rS0IIS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Current Post-Graduate Admissions In Nigeria (2015/2016) / Policemen Shoot UNIOSUN Students While Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.