Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,154 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? (360 Views)

I See Relationships Or Marriage As A Form Of Bondage For Men...... / Igbo Women: The Smartest Black Women And World Most Beautiful / Why I Feel Indifferent Towards Relationships As A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is how I choose to see relationships nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? by Ruby458(f): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
No, my dear. That's an absolutely wrong mindset to have about relationships.

Relationships are meant to provide succour, peace, well being to us. It is the coming together of two selfless people to care, support and be good to each other.

If two genuine people are focused on being good to each other, there would be no room for competition or trying to outsmart each other. Such thought would never even cross your mind.

Choose to see relationships this way and you would enjoy your partner instead of thinking of how to outsmart him/her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? by PoliteActivist: 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ruby458:
No, my dear. That's an absolutely wrong mindset to have about relationships.

Relationships are meant to provide succour, peace, well being to us. It is the coming together of two selfless people to care, support and be good to each other.

If two genuine people are focused on being good to each other, there would be no room for competition or trying to outsmart each other. Such thought would never even cross your mind.

Choose to see relationships this way and you would enjoy your partner instead of thinking of how to outsmart him/her.

How about if only one is being genuine, and the other a yahoo boy?
Re: Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? by Ruby458(f): 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
PoliteActivist:

How about if only one is being genuine, and the other a yahoo boy?

We always have a choice to make in everything we do.

If you're genuine in your actions and the other person is a yahoo person, then you make a choice to stay or not to stay; to continue or not to continue.

Make a choice and stand by it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To See Relationships As A Game Where The Smartest Wins? by PoliteActivist: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2020
Ruby458:

We always have a choice to make in everything we do.

If you're genuine in your actions and the other person is a yahoo person, then you make a choice to stay or not to stay; to continue or not to continue.

Make a choice and stand by it.

What do u mean, choice? You don't know they are Yahoo. You are being generously genuine and they are being Yahoo

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Arrested For Raping His 10-year-old Pupil In Yobe. / 7 Bad Habits That’ll Make Your Partner Want To Leave You / My Brother Is Marrying Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.