Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,093 members, 7,960,488 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5316088 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) (9577) (9578) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Dominique, rule no 5
it's 9am don't forget to take your drugs wereyyyyyyy nairaland

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 8:57am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
See painment!
Was it not you and your fellow bulbians who reported Agwunwayi to the mods?
I'm returning the favour now and you are crying...lmao!
Cry more!

You dey mind them.

That mzslutisheri started this obnoxious habit of reporting other monikers they perceive as threats to them.

One would think those who live in glass houses don't throw stones now the monster they have created has come to consume them and they are crying and playing the victim card.

Cowards!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Stop being stupid!

No one reported Agwubobriski for having an alternate account. He was reported for exhibiting too much stupidity.

You of all people should be the last person to report someone for having an alternate moniker here because you have 4.
Stop being a coward and a hypocrite!
Kwa kwa kwa
See painment!
FYI,it doesn't matter if I have 10 accounts which I can use anytime I want but I'm prohibited from using an alternate account while serving a ban...do I have to school you?
Anyway,I know it hurts so much to see your 'chiwawa' getting another ban grin
Cry more!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
See painment!
FYI,it doesn't matter if I have 10 accounts which I can use anytime I want but I'm prohibited from using an alternate account while serving a ban...do I have to school you?
Anyway,I know it hurts so much to see your 'chiwawa' getting another ban grin
Cry more!
You are a coward!
Get the fvck out if you can't stand the truth.

BTW, I hope you are aware that if we start reporting one another here. More than half of whoricans will go down. grin

If you want it. Trust me I'm expert at that.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Stop being stupid!

No one reported Agwubobriski for having an alternate account. He was reported for exhibiting too much stupidity.

You of all people should be the last person to report someone for having an alternate moniker here because you have 4.
Stop being a coward and a hypocrite!

My friend will u shut up!!!!

What do u mean by stupidity?

So because u guyz are miscreants u think u hv the monopoly of madness right?

You continue to poke other people here and when they give it back to u, u run shamelessly to the mods.

The other time, Emmc was having a very healthy conversation with someone on here only for that maggot to come from no where and insult his family without any provocation. Did u guyz call him to order?

Instead u were hailing him along to continue insulting the family of another member of the thread who tried to call him to order and your villain MZslutisheri went to report that moniker to have him banned.

You guys are just pathetic. But just know ur camp cannot monopolise madness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:05am On Dec 30, 2020
Bomblasttic:

Me I stopped taking Hoelites serious when they could only deliver 17% to Elika despite the noise they were making online. Imagine Dem thinking they could beat laycon at the polls.

E clear una for eyes. Despite all una alliances, na meagre 17% be una highest. Nengi and Ninjas alone delivered 15% to Nengi. They did well..

Las Las una go cry on Nengi's birthday when una see gifts wey she go receive..... buhahahaha.. cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least you were honest about Erica having the highest number of votes for the females until her disqualification.
Ninjas with all their noise couldn't make their fave the 1st runner up!
Shame!!
Meanwhile.....Dominique,this is blastblade who's currently serving a ban.
Rule no 19 grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:06am On Dec 30, 2020
[s]
Kizzmyazz:

My friend will u shut up!!!!

What do u mean by stupidity?

So because u guyz are miscreants u think u hv the monopoly of madness right?

You continue to poke other people here and when they give it back to u, u run shamelessly to the mods.

The other time, Emmc was having a very healthy conversation with someone on here only for that maggot to come from no where and insult his family without any provocation. Did u guyz call him to order?

Instead u were hailing him along to continue insulting the family of another member of the thread who tried to call him to order and your villain MZslutisheri went to report that moniker to have him banned.

You guys are just pathetic. But just know ur camp cannot monopolise madness[/s]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2020
Lilyspring99:

In what aspect please?
You guys will finally be the downfall of kid and Elika because they have the most useless fan base ever in the history of BBN
I know you don't have a anything against Ozo but your hatred for Nengi won't let you see the truth
I'm glad Nengi has been given you people pepper back to back
So deal with it my dorling grin
Her birthday is tomorrow watch Ninjas and Ozones do magic tomorrow
Get ready to analyze her gifts and how much they are worth in your village grin because they will give you guys assignment tomorrow

Let's see what turtles are up to tomorrow.

If their total gifts does not sum up to Erica's, can we both agree u guyz are failures then?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:09am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
At least you were honest about Erica having the highest number of votes for the females until her disqualification.
Shame!!
Rule no 19 grin

Not only that, Erica had the highest non-sympathetic, natural vote throughout her stay in BBN 5

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2020
Demnan:
Whoa, so the obsession still continues. If they wish anyone death, its sure it's going back to them. Useless people with criminal fanbase. That fore condom gotta be loud. But nawa oo, na pipkin and Helika f*ck, na Laycon dem give condom ad. Even in their area of expertise, they are failing at getting endorsements. Must be because you dont need condom for fingers, as that's pikin's major sex appendage

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Not only that, Erica had the highest non-sympathetic, natural vote throughout her stay in BBN 5
Your stupidity is higher than Mountain Kilimanjaro grin grin

Then others got what? Manipulated votes? grin

Bloody 17%ters. Despite all the noise!!

ThankGod Multichoice realeased full results. Una for talk say na whorica dey top charts. grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2020
This is how Yeyenotu crawls out from her coven in the morning with hatred in her heart also the same way she crawls back to her coven at night. How do you expect her to have a restful night and day ?when she carries hatred in her heart and brain, Laycon, Nengi, Vee, Ozo , Neo and all their fans and well wishers are her enemies. Tueh! Bitternotu

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You are a coward!
Get the fvck out if you can't stand the truth.

BTW, I hope you are aware that if we start reporting one another here. More than half of whoricans will go down. grin

If you want it. Trust me I'm expert at that.

Bring it on coward!!

Bring it on.

Your mzslutisheri has been reporting every Erican moniker on this thread, has that ever made ur pain go away?

Did the pepper ever stop?

Bring it on, we are in your faces for life

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Kizzmyazz:

Bring it on coward!!

Bring it on.

Your mzslutisheri has been reporting every Erican moniker on this thread, has that ever made ur pain go away?

Did the pepper ever stop?

Bring it on, we are in your faces for life
You really think you are rated on this street? grin

Abeg shift let me laugh at your dumbness.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:17am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Shame!!
Rule no 19 grin

Good

Continue reporting them.

Let's beat them in their own game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

ThankGod Multichoice realeased full results. Una for talk say na whorica dey top charts. grin

hahahahahahaha

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kizzmyazz: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

You really think you are rated on this street? grin

Abeg shift let me laugh at your dumbness.

Who gives an eff about ur fvcking rating.

My sole mission on this thread is to press bulbians neck and i'm sure u can testify i'm doin a good job at that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2020
Clement1111:

keep deceiving yourself
when you people were forcing pridorica, nobody complain ooo
Exploras cast una,una start to dey wail meow meow

Did you just come up with this Pridorica. E no even gel. Bobo yii keep wallowing in your delusions. It is a free world

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Happy Birthday in advance cutie❤ , may all your enemies never have rest of mind, waiting for their wailing on the first day in year 2021. For me and all LOVNN iconic family we shall celebrate with you.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2020
Uniquelydiffer:

I hope that when you see what they will give her, you won't come here and be saying that she did it for herself? Because that's what you and your fellow elites have been crying since they have started spoiling her with gifts. As for Dora and Erica you know that when it comes to endorsement she is ahead of them and don't come with any mega deal nonsense about star raddler and legend, because we all know that she is only an influencer. How many deals does Erica and Dora have, and how many does Nengi have grin grin

Please how many deals does Nengi have. Because her remy martin deal is non existent. Her payporte deal expires soon. so i need to know. Deshapeables right
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2020
CRUISETOPIAVP:

And the 17% was because Kidd wasn't up for eviction

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Juleh01: 9:29am On Dec 30, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Please how many deals does Nengi have. Because her remy martin deal is non existent. Her payporte deal expires soon. so i need to know. Deshapeables right
Why not worry about Kurukuru hair wey we no hear again. You have not even brought any Erica-Star radler post to this place of late. Your short clips Neva reach 40k despite a day stream party.
My dear, you have more problem on your neck than looking for Nengi's!!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Sharap!
Elites were not happy with him,until he assured us that he wasn't going to mess around with Nengi but it was already too late for him.
But guess who became the 1st LD housemate to get verified on Twitter...kiddosky!
Meanwhile, aren't you serving a ban with your blastblade moniker?
Dominique,please come and do justice to this.

Omo see lies from hell... cheesy
Even when he was in the house frolicking with elewedu, y'all couldn't increase his embarrassing %...
Abeg tell us something new..
So y'all are now bragging with verification. Kwa kwa buhahahaha!. Well at all at all naim bad pass as PikinLamba no kuku get any braggable achievement... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2020
Juleh01:

Why not worry about Kurukuru hair wey we no hear again. You have not even brought any Erica-Star radler post to this place of late. Your short clips Neva reach 40k despite a day stream party.
My dear, you have more problem on your neck than looking for Nengi's!!

Ooo oo you have seen the Ad of Kuku's hair.
The campaign and activation sorry only got to those that matters.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2020
EmmBim:
Happy Birthday in advance cutie❤ , may all your enemies never have rest of mind, waiting for their wailing on the first day in year 2021. For me and all LOVNN iconic family we shall celebrate with you.

See Alliance... LOVNN. 5 in 1 vs Erica.

Bow to your goddess

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Shame!!
Rule no 19 grin

Maybe she was, but look who has the highest influence outside the house?.... Look below!

Y'all swore elewedu was gonna win the show. JJC at some point said she had more percentage than laycon ,only for Biggie to release the results and threw y'all off guard...Now the talk is, she could have been the first runner's up if she wasn't Disqualified. Was it first runner's up y'all were clamouring for?... cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:38am On Dec 30, 2020
Bomblasttic:

Maybe she was, but look who has the highest influence outside the house?.... Look below!

Y'all swore elewedu was gonna win the show. JJC at some point said she has more percentage than laycon ,only for Biggie to release the results and threw y'all off guard...Now the talk is, she could have been the first runner's up if she wasn't Disqualified. Was it first runner's up y'all were clamouring for?... cheesy

Like your own source and resident INEC officer said Nengi beat Erica in all the votes. Let's all be jonzing on.
Nengi that can't even beat Dora. Dora fans rallied and embarrassed the fool. The idiot was in her mind thinking she will win big brother. E shock am like transformer, when den dump am out as 2nd runner up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2020
Juleh01:

Your st*pidity keeps getting fresher day in day out. You are one man mopol because no one wants to affiliate with failure.
We are the two hottest girl, dem jinx you. Una align with Dorathy fans on final voting, exploras later jinx una.
Ask yourself why your 48 hrs video Neva reach 40k views, no one rate your fave. Everything in your fanbase na pure cruise and inshallah, no hardwork or talent.

Giddem, they deserve the beating!... cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2020
Lilyspring99:
JJC na real werey grin
I will not be surprised that this boy is still a teenager because even my last born at home is more sensible and reasonable that this clown
So because kids father is the founder of banana island that makes him a responsible dad?
Everyone knows that kids father is an irresponsible person and I'm glad the man is proud of who he is
Kid is a bastard,his dad never married his mum still date
Kid don't even know all his siblings scattered all over the country and we all know he does not have that father to father relationship with his dad
So keep quite,you sound pained are you also a born troway grin

JJC a teenager? Abeg na old man him be o. Forget that he's fooling his old age here. Na old mumu him be... grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12907348_benfd_jpeg555d37f7e38c1ff754bbaf38c7dfa792

The Curios Case of Benjamin Burton. Twitter Ng waiting to review Nengi's age tomorrow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomblasttic: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2020
Uniquelydiffer:

I hope that when you see what they will give her, you won't come here and be saying that she did it for herself? Because that's what you and your fellow elites have been crying since they have started spoiling her with gifts. As for Dora and Erica you know that when it comes to endorsement she is ahead of them and don't come with any mega deal nonsense about star raddler and legend, because we all know that she is only an influencer. How many deals does Erica and Dora have, and how many does Nengi have grin grin

He definitely would with tears and catarrh!... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2020
Bomblasttic:

JJC a teenager? Abeg na old man him be o. Forget that he's fooling his old age here. Na old mumu him be... grin

Hahahahahaha... I won't do you dirty the second time so you don't commit suicide. Agunwuyi already messed your Ego up. Someone like you should be silent on this thread. Your ego has been so bruised and fed to the dogs

(1) (2) (3) ... (9572) (9573) (9574) (9575) (9576) (9577) (9578) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tolurx(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.