Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers (236 Views)

Private School Teachers Are Really Going Through Alot. / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / The Agony Of Private School Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by Chuky7(m): 12:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Did in any phase of your life reward as in buy any form of gift or item for your primary, secondary or even in tertiary institutions lecturers...

I remember once in secondary school my dad bought my biology teacher a cake(it was small from a very artistic bakery) as a form of appreciation...She helped me alot in passing my exams and all...

I think teachers should be rewarded by parents once in a while...we all know some don't earn the best salary yet they push to give us the best...
Re: Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by Kriss216: 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yes, I always pay my school fees!
Re: Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by phelonrays: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Will do that one day.....

God bless my Teacher's, after Parent they're the next Hero in my story....
Re: Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by Olunmercy56(f): 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
No, I pray that God will bless me more than this so that I can reward all of them I can see
Re: Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by Chuky7(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kriss216:
Yes, I always pay my school fees!

Lol...Try to do more...
Re: Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by Chuky7(m): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
phelonrays:
Will do that one day.....

God bless my Teacher's, after Parent they're the next Hero in my story....

please do...

Very true...
Re: Did You Ever Reward Your School Teachers by Chuky7(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:
No, I pray that God will bless me more than this so that I can reward all of them I can see

Very good...They were a part of our story/ journey...

(1) (Reply)

/ Oyo State Cancels 3rd Term In Schools For 2019/2020 Academic Session / Uniport Post Utme/d.e Form Is Out 2020/2021 Session (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.