Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,459 members, 7,961,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? (630 Views)

Who Is An Indigene Of Lagos? / Meet The Pretty Wife Of Peter Obi Who Is An Indigene Of Cross River State (photo / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Bulleye(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2020
I am still searching for rationale behind Buhari's body language on the killings in Katsina that defy explanation. Is it a rehearsal to launch attack on other states and then use Katsina as a benchmark to compare and contrast which states have highest killings? Are the killers more powerful than all Nigeria's security forces combined? Are the killers of different ethnic nationality from their victims? What are the killers demand? Are the killers not Nigerians?

All Nigerians should sleep with one eye closed because Katsina indigenes are slaughtered endlessly and their son Buhari cannot help them. They have become refugees in their own state. In local parlance, " like play like play" Katsina has fallen to murderous bandits while their son, Buhari holds the position of Commander in Chief of armed forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If Buhari cannot help Katsina people, which state in Nigeria is safe? The fact that Katsina is blood soaked should trigger fear in the mind of other Nigerians. If Buhari's kindred are slaughtered right before his eyes helplessly, Who are the rest of Nigerians?

This is the reason Tolulope does not matter to them; Katsina lives are wasted and no action. A wrong and dangerous development is taking place in Nigeria but Nigerians are not curious.

The message is simple to those demanding detailed investigation into Tolulope's death: is her life more important than those lives that are lost daily in Katsina? Evil ideology is taking root in Nigeria while Nigerians are sleeping. We must change the narrative now before we are killed. Tolulope Arotile escaped Bandits fire but was caught in another type of warfare the rules of the game which she did not understand. We are all in danger. Roads are not safe; barracks are not safe; homes are not safe. Nowhere is safe.

The safest place right now is battle ground fighting the bandits. Tolulope Arotile has dropped that message for us.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Simplyleo: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Bulleye:
I am still searching for rationale behind Buhari's body language on the killings in Katsina that defy explanation. Is it a rehearsal to launch attack on other states and then use Katsina as a benchmark to compare and contrast which states have highest killings? Are the killers more powerful than all Nigeria's security forces combined? Are the killers of different ethnic nationality from their victims? What are the killers demand? Are the killers not Nigerians?

All Nigerians should sleep with one eye closed because Katsina indigenes are slaughtered endlessly and their son Buhari cannot help them. They have become refugees in their own state. In local parlance, " like play like play" Katsina has fallen to murderous bandits while their son, Buhari holds the position of Commander in Chief of armed forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If Buhari cannot help Katsina people, which state in Nigeria is safe? The fact that Katsina is blood soaked should trigger fear in the mind of other Nigerians. If Buhari's kindred are slaughtered right before his eyes helplessly, Who are the rest of Nigerians?

This is the reason Tolulope does not matter to them; Katsina lives are wasted and no action. A wrong and dangerous development is taking place in Nigeria but Nigerians are not curious.

The message is simple to those demanding detailed investigation into Tolulope's death: is her life more important than those lives that are lost daily in Katsina? Evil ideology is taking root in Nigeria while Nigerians are sleeping. We must change the narrative now before we are killed. Tolulope Arotile escaped Bandits fire but was caught in another type of warfare the rules of the game which she did not understand. We are all in danger. Roads are not safe; barracks are not safe; homes are not safe. Nowhere is safe.

The safest place right now is battle ground fighting the bandits. Tolulope Arotile has dropped that message for us.

[/s]
No, Buhari is from Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by masterflowx(m): 11:22am On Jul 20, 2020
W
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Ojiofor: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Bulleye:

Who gave a Zömbii sense to ask questions?
Zombiis are made to chant Sai Baba forever.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Cajal(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
No, he is from Awka
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by BlackfireX: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
They told me to vote out the fishermen,
They brought a humble looking man on an aggressive cow, that he is the change,
I need change, we all need change,
So I joined in booting out the fisherman,
But after the full circle of power,
I saw, we all saw, tears, sorrows and blood all over the land,
Then I began to wonder why we removed the fisherman.

Not to be copied, without permission from me.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by SarkinYarki: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
He is actually from Maradi Niger republic

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Bulleye(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

Katsina indigenes cannot be protected by a Katsina man? Not just an ordinary man, Buhari is the most powerful man in Nigeria right now! I just do not understand!

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by TooMuchStuff: 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
SarkinYarki:
He is actually from Maradi Niger republic
Giamm....!

Buhari is a foreigner from Niger Republic.
We know this fact since 1930. Same for almost 70% of all Hausafulanis Muslims politicians in the North. No diff between Northern Nigeria and Niger Republic people.

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Bulleye(m): 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Giamm....!

We know this fact since 1930. Same for almost 70% of all Hausafulanis Muslims politicians in the North. No diff between Nigeria and Niger Republic people.
Is it not blood flowing in Buhari's veins? We should forget where he comes from for now. Rather we should ask about the humanity in Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by SarkinYarki: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Giamm....!

We know this fact since 1930. Same for almost 70% of all Hausafulanis Muslims politicians in the North. No diff between Northern Nigeria and Niger Republic people.

Northern Nigeria has to be be amalgamated back with Niger republic for peace to reign ..Their separation is what is causing all the problems
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Rat66: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
[/s]
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bulleye:

Katsina indigenes cannot be protected by a Katsina man? Not just an ordinary man, Buhari is the most powerful man in Nigeria right now! I just do not understand!

But if an 80 year old man screams Buhari's name in frustration inside the deepest village in Birnin whatever-bumf**k-northern town you'll see all the military apparatus deployed to go and arrest him.
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by mightyhazell: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
is that all your brains could come up with after reading the piece?
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
BlackfireX:

Your BS is not worthy of copying, your post is nonsense
Re: Is Buhari An Indigene Of Katsina? by majole: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
PMB no send. He got no feelings. Heartless

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Cpt Hosa Okunbo Buying Guns For Cultists To Kill Innocent In Edo, Obase / Obaseki Family Endorse Ize-iyamu, Rejects Embattled Governor / Rod State House Of Assembly Gate Blocked With A Load Of Sand - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.