Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,102 members, 7,963,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (52251 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Viking007(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by cray91(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
i dey tell you! na this kind of relationship dem dey call "he who finds a wife finds a good thing" unlike others blood sucking pussies around the world now

this guy get long and your case be like person wey no get problem but dey use hin hand cause or bring problem for herself

Walahi if i get girlfriend wey dey tell say say make we no spend pass 50k for wedding sef i go dey dance all through that year ni

your girl is the opposite of What Naija girls are known for and i'm happy for you man. just move with the flow.
Humanoid01:
Which kind wahala be this? The only thing I have to say is you have created an avenue for ladies on this forum to bash men.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Gerrard59(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

I really wonder why people lie with mere stories for anonymous folks to read. Worse still, he registered seven years ago. One will think he has commonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Coolingeffect: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
She's now a shareholder in your life. Just make sure you treat her fairly]
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by zhuche(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wow.... guy you are very very lucky... please hold her very tight and don't let go.

After your wedding, you can take her to Ghana and spend about 3 days or so... there is no gift you give her that is enough or can equate to the love and commitment she is showing you... you just have to display enough affection towards, that's all women need.

All the best
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kowopealajo: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.
She is the last of her kind
Hold her firm
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Evii: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Girls like this are rear to find bro. Hold her dearly and show her love for all her support, prayers, advice etc. Good luck
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by oluplus(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Are you really matured for marriage?
You are just creating a problem where there's none.

My advise is this. Give the N500k to your lady and let her handle the wedding expenses, since you don't know anything about financial management. You will be shocked that there will be left over (change) after the wedding.

Also make sure she becomes your financial manager after your wedding. Don't get involved with any business or any financial commitments without her consent. She sees ahead and know more than you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by akannynet: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Confirm Stupidity
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Herbers(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
nice one ,but pls comma gimme the girl
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Slimmy0: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Mumu post, if the babe ask for big wedding ceremony problem, now she is asked for low key wedding wahala.

Na wa ooooo
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by RPG2020(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

Hahahaha laugh wan kill my enemies truth truth remaining two since the guy don collect one nor like my stupid girlfriend
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Roland17(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Even if she cheat on me I am not ready to break up

Just negodu! You are not doing well!!!

You better wipe this comment before she reads it and while at it, please change this mindset that is almost characterized by low self esteem.

Marriage is not the same as boyfriend/girlfriend relationship as you will soon come to find out. You have a wonderful woman no doubt and I hope you treat her right after marriage but you must both maintain and continue to hold each other to high standards.

Wish you all the best.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by abimic(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rare for a 24 year old lady to be that financially buoyant, and helpful, you guys should come together and plan it well, and see how to cut off some unnecessary expenses, but remember this is post COVID 19 Era, things are usually expensive. Once you guys draft your plans together, you would see if there's a need to up the budgeted amount or even reduce. Marriage na just one day, the journey is a lifetime, no need to impress anyone, you both should plan on what pleases you two most importantly
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Henri8: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

As an event planner, let me plan you a 3m wedding please.
I really do like customers like you.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by cooooooks(m): 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Runs?
phyya:
I don't know why I don't think this story is true sha. You guys have been dating for three years. She was 21 the time she met you and she just gave you 2million naira? What was she into then abeg?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Viking007(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Ninobraw:
if you check properly you will see that I open this account more than 5 years ago so I might not take the date of a thing serious
[/s]You guys just wake up from your slumber and create silly threads for traffic.

Crap.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by alizma: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

There is nothing you can do for her to equate what she has done for you, just try as much as grace enable you to love and cherish her, make her happy as much as you can. But don't try to make her happy against her wish. I think when it comes to spending, try as much as possible to listen to her provided her advise or view does not deprive you of reasonable love for your family members or any other person.
She is a homely kind of girl, use the excess money to complete the building, that building is more important to her than extravagant spending on the wedding. Furniture the house to a great taste and she will be happy to call it her home
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Skmoda360(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Oluromantic:
Get her a van or car she can be using to buy her goods or medicines
Get her a van and she will appreciate it so much....
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by NaijadrivaCars: 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
This one enter.
Which movie is this that a 24yr old is kind and mature like this
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Skmoda360(m): 2:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
Madam, madam......... shocked
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Bestchisom(m): 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

I dey tell you, this guy don hold one already remaining 2. God direct me make I see the next one.
One of them is in prison for life. The other one is physically challenged
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
maiyee:
fake story obviously, she was 21years when she gave you 2million naira?

I'm curious even if she started University at 15years it takes 5years(at least) to complete nursing school plus NYSC 1year, so technically she started working at 22years, how come? She gave you 2mill at 21 years?

Oh! "Her parents are very rich" you forgot to add that lie undecided
You don’t get the joke. The Op is as fake as his concocted story. Go through his mentions and posts. He posted a story on 4th July claiming to be 27 years old and now 29 years? Op must be eating fertilizer.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Jedi0101(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
You sure say you dy 29 so? shocked
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lenxcollins1327(m): 2:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
i think you should not agree with her for a man of your status you should be thinking of 2.5M for your dreaming weding
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by michaelponle(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's obvious she is wiser than you, I know u want to impress her, but know what will mk her Happy n do it.
She is very futuristic n sensible
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by jenniferurenna: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
I am finding it hard to believe this post.
A 24yrs old has 2m from nursing job?
And money to open a chemist shop too?

My question is at what age did she finished secondary school?
How many yrs did she do study nursing or learn nursing?
How much are auxiliary nurses paid in the hospital?cos I believe she didn't study nursing in the university
So many questions to ask on this. Please let's learn to post reality mbok shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Humbleself1976(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na me to get the last one.. Her kind of lady isn't available anymore.. grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
This guy is a Martian, they don't think before they act. Gerrroooooouuuut of here!!!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by madamgrace: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fake Story!

She was 21 when she met you and a nurse yet gave you N2m she was saving before meeting you.

How much is the salary of a nurse? How long has she been working to save N2 million?

Secondly, you claim to be 29 in your thread, yet you claimed to be 27 years on July 4th, SERIOUSLY?

Thirdly, your story sounds too fictional! Your previous thread only shows you are a troll.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
If I jam this kind of babe..... We are getting married straight!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.