Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:29 AM

Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} (48350 Views)

Poll: Who should be your prefered Nairaland couple of this year (2011)

190 & mzdarkskin: 27% (32 votes)
Joyblinks & reality101: 20% (24 votes)
Day11 & Iyatrustee: 9% (11 votes)
Dazzle & Ranoscky: 1% (2 votes)
firearm & Tjiskii: 8% (10 votes)
omolola & El Guapo: 9% (11 votes)
d-sense & annawhite: 5% (6 votes)
Mygoldie & koolchicco: 12% (14 votes)
K-money & Coolababe: 5% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Females On NL Pls See This Message, Open The Thread Pls, BIKO! / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2011
D-sense:

Conumunu, grin
How is the cheating going? undecided

dsense you dey crace abi
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2011
D-sense:

MzD,
Come and cry on my shoulder cry kiss

*cries and blows snot on D-Sense's shoulder/shirt.  cry cry cry cry *

joyblinks:

ohhhh,  this name suits him very very well

yes. it does.  angry angry grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2011
Haba joyblinks! u nor even like me

sorry. i like you well well, why did you leave the romance line?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Omolola1(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
Nothing jare! dat place is full of fun loving people and i enjoy d section
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2011

[size=14pt]NAIRALAND ROMANCE OFFICIAL  VALENTINE, [/size]

the official song for nairaland romance section is Lady Gaga - Alejandro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niqrrmev4mA

People so far we have,

{OFF MARKET}

190 to mzdarkskin --- CONFIRMED  kiss kiss grin grin

Joyblinks to reality101---  CONFIRMED

Day11 to Iyatrustee--- CONFIRMED

Dazzle to Ranoscky--- CONFIRMED

firearm to Tjiskii--- CONFIRMED

omolola to El Guapo-- CONFIRMED  undecided undecided

d-sense to annawhite--- CONFIRMED  angry angry

Mygoldie to koolchicco---  CONFIRMED

K-money to Coolababe----- CONFIRMED

Mr.man to sandraa---- CONFIRMED

{ALL SINGLE,AVAILABLE AND SERIOUSLY SEARCHING }

woke4all to mygoldie----- pending
vertexroya to odunnu----pending
Atreides to  fstranger---- pending  
Idowuogbo to     delagasky ---- Pending
ayh191 to pweety4me---- pending
Orton1_0 to mukina2 ----- pending
xynerise to skydeep---pending
LORDZIDANE to debosky--- pending
wendybaby to steve4nija--- pending
viruz007 to pweety4me---pending
morzook to googles--- pending
koolkamzzy to chi-baby--- pending  angry angry

***PLEASE IF YOU HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO AND YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE DO US A FAVOUR AND LET US KNOW YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHO EVER PROPOSED TO YOU SO YOU AND THAT PERSON CAN MOVE ON*** WE HAVE OVER 10 PROPOSAL HERE AND NO ONE HAS BEEN BOLD ENOUGH TO CLAIM HIS/HER PARTNER**

The rules of this valentine season is that you are open to everyone till you agree to someone which you have to seal with a kiss
that would automatically elevate you away from the rest single and searching partner's

Please lets keep this simple,if you have been proposed to {Kindly confirm if you agree to your partner's proposal or not}

Thank you.

others yet to announce their respective vals and their partner's yet to agree to their proposal
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

*cries and blows snot on D-Sense's shoulder/shirt.  cry cry cry cry *

yes. it does.  angry angry grin
Nver mind/worry . . .  .You will wash it later grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
Omo,
Would visit you there sometimes cheesy
How far is that place to Romance Section . . .Any transit along the journey? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
do you want to ask her for transport fare to go there?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Omolola1(f): 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2011
@joyb, Nothng much, thanks
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2011
@Joy
Nah . . . .Got ma private jet.

190:

dsense you dey crace abi
How's the cheating going comunumu? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2011
@Lola
shocked shocked shocked

@dsense
I see you are bent on pissing me off abi, undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 10:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
awwwww, it 6am Sunday morning and i havent slept (sighs) let me sleep jaire.

all of you pagans, budists, hindus and muslims in the house like 190 and dsence. please to to church when its time there. as for me. am off,

if anyone sees my Honey. tell him i lavvv him plentiful,
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2011
joyblinks:

awwwww, it 6am Sunday morning and i havent slept (sighs) let me sleep jaire.

all of you pagans, budists, hindus and muslims in the house like 190 and dsence. please to to church when its time there. as for me. am off,

if anyone sees my Honey. tell him i lavvv him plentiful,
You mean you pig? undecided

What's it now?
I said are you done with faking votes?
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by joyblinks(f): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
dsense
u be Tozo. make sure u find my honey before going away oo,  and make sure to show him our lovely bed i bought from the LV  store

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Omolola1(f): 10:57pm On Feb 12, 2011
Alrite lov, take care! ur msg wud be delivered
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2011
Cry/Joy grin
Is that your boss's bed? tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 11:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
Dr sexy:

Woke4all will you be my val  since Mygoldie refused you   kiss
cheesy cheesy kissWITH PLEASURE grin

Mygoldie tongue

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Omolola1(f): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2011
Woke, accept my sympathy
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by ALICIA22(f): 11:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
Interesting shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2011
Omolola1:

Woke, congrats
Tanks lola  angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2011
D-sense:

Nver mind/worry . . .  .You will wash it later grin

HA! more like Annawhite and 190.  grin grin
She wash and he will blow dry  grin grin grin

@Joy that LV comforter and pillow set has nothing on the Versace I bought 4 myself and 190 angry angry grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by freecocoa(f): 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2011
So someone has taken my place,this is so heartbreaking o,now who will be my val?*crying profusely*
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by 190: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

HA! more like Annawhite and 190.  grin grin
She wash and he will blow dry  grin grin grin

@Joy that LV comforter and pillow set has nothing on the Versace I bought 4 myself and 190  angry angry grin

angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

HA! more like Annawhite and 190. grin grin
She wash and he will blow dry grin grin grin

@Joy that LV comforter and pillow set has nothing on the Versace I bought 4 myself and 190 angry angry grin

Yep,He's so good at that.
But i will let him do all . . . . . .Wash,dry and iron grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
Aww Joy my joy, I missssssss you as Mubarak misses Egyptian presidential villa.

As for you d sense, u re the most disgusted human alive.
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Woke4all(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
190 190 190 190 190 190 190 190 190
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Mobinga: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2011
cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by iyatrustee(f): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2011
*iya tiptoes out of the room leaving Day11 snoring heavily  peeps into thread and leaves immiediately   grin grin

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
REALITY and Joy.

Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^LMAO! grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Dsense(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} by Christine5(f): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2011
lol Nairalanders kenan abun ba sauki, toh inna gaisuwa cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (53)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.