Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,093 members, 7,960,487 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Bbnaija: Don’t Insult My Breast – Dorathy Warns (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Don’t Insult My Breast – Dorathy Warns (video) (360 Views)

#bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video / Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Don’t Insult My Breast – Dorathy Warns (video) by Foreignnews: 2:28am On Jul 23, 2020
On today's diary the BBNaija housemates came together to discuss about themselves and also telling a detailed informations about their various backgrounds.

After some housemates have finished telling their own sides of their stories, then it got to the turn of Dorathy, the lady who has actually caused problems on social media cause of her big front side which many people has nicknamed her the milk factory. Immediately Dorathy issued a warning to all Bbnaija housemates never for anyone of them to talk about her breast.

According to her:-

Before I start, nobody should insult my breast, let us just leave my breast out of this conversation, Dorathy warned the other housemates.

To me I see no reason why Dorathy would make such statements when her gigantic ‘melons’ have also gotten a lot of people glued to their screens.

Anyways you can Watch the video on:- https://aimloaded.com.ng/bbnaija-dont-insult-my-breast-dorathy-warns-video/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Using Aloe Vera Everyday Does This To Your Body / "20 Year Old Girl Is Richer Than A 20 Year Old Boy" Irewole / OMG! Davido’s ‘A Good Time’ Album Officially Crosses 1 Billion Streams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.