Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,840 members, 7,933,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:19 PM

Help!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! (264 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Feels weird though writing this.
Since the end of last year till now I have been having blocked nose. It is not that both are blocked, it occurs concurrently.
Secondly I haven't been able to breathe properly. I have been having tightness of chest, pain in my back (spine and shoulder blades).
I have gone to the hospital thrice spent alot of money. The Doctors said I have asthma. Taken drugs like sabutamol, theophylline and Loratadine. I went for tests. I was later diagnosed with GERD(Gastroesophagea Reflux Disease) . I paid a lot for the test. I was taking esomeprazole and it relieved me for a time. But for the sabutamol, theophylline, loratadine but it worsened and made me weak like hell. My back aches me, upper back. I can't do what I used to do. Help please
Re: Help!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Help!!! by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
You deserve it
Be serious abeg, have you faced this challenge?
Re: Help!!! by Brandonx(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2020
If it's GERD, you have to change your eating habits and life style . The symptoms are terrible I spent a lot and saw hell. I finally met a gastrodoctor who prescribed gaviscon liquid and gave me a list of do's and don't which includes;
1. Avoid late night food/snacks
2. Avoid alcohol
3. Avoid soda
4. Eat more fiber and vegetables
5. Relax after eating
The few I can remember.
Re: Help!!! by Zeeknow3245(m): 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2020
Brandonx:
If it's GERD, you have to change your eating habits and life style . The symptoms are terrible I spent a lot and saw hell. I finally met a gastrodoctor who prescribed gaviscon liquid and gave me a list of do's and don't which includes;
1. Avoid late night food/snacks
2. Avoid alcohol
3. Avoid soda
4. Eat more fiber and vegetables
5. Relax after eating
The few I can remember.
What of the severe back pain(upper and lower pain)
Re: Help!!! by abilolakemmy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hi..sorry about your condition.

You can try PURE's Cleanse, PurXcel and Organic Sulphur

They are blends of natural products

These products can help to relieve you.

Send a DM to me
https:///2348101109455

Re: Help!!! by Brandonx(m): 6:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

What of the severe back pain(upper and lower pain)
Go to a good gastrodoctor, not just any doctor. He would suggest you do Endoscopic Ultrasound Scan you probably might have ulcer. There's something about GERD it's symptoms differs from person to person (s). It could also be the side effects of those drugs that's causing the ache.
Re: Help!!! by Zeeknow3245(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Brandonx:

Go to a good gastrodoctor, not just any doctor. He would suggest you do Endoscopic Ultrasound Scan you probably might have ulcer. There's something about GERD it's symptoms differs from person to person (s). It could also be the side effects of those drugs that's causing the ache.

Ok, but I thought ulcer causes stomach pain but I don't have any pain in my stomach

(1) (Reply)

My Hair Is Too Much / 20-year-old Breaks Big Record,changes The Face Of Medicine With This Thing. / Simple Exercises That Will Keep You Healthy - 10 Minute Morning Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.